Closed Thread
Page 11 of 98 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, loving the scan pics!
    @totalkaos the eldest girl in each family on DH's mother's side has May for a middle name & if we have a girl we are doing that too, I love it (at this stage were considering Ella May).
    @stillfuntryin, thanks for checking in. Bleeding stopped yesterday but when I rang the obs she wanted to see me today anyway, lucky she did as I started bleeding again on my way to the appointment Anyway our little bean is still hanging in there, the HB has increased to 133bpm and it's measuring on time at 6w6d. I know it's not much, but based on what the FS said I though we were 7wks today but our obs says an EDD of 16/12 means we are 6w6d today, if we ever make it out of the 1st tri I'm sure it won't matter, but at the moment every day feels like such a milestone and I lost a day today!
    Anyway, next scan is Thursday, the bleeding clears up by then and our little bean keeps on keeping on.
    misti x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!!

Congrats to Lashed!! Maybe the final addition for the thread!

Misti and Em sorry to hear you are having bleeds, I certainly didn't have large bleeds but nether the less I had 1 at 6 week and again at 8 week for a week and we are still going strong!! Its certainly reassuring you've both seen bubs in there after and with good HB.

I haven't heard of "deliver me" now I'm going to go seek it out I'm addicted to one born every minute- I cry too and I'm used to seeing deliveries at my job!!

I'm another Perthite girl, there is a few of us and Zimbaby we live in the same suburb!! Also Wish I wanted to let you know my verifi test only took one week to get the result back and that was over the easter long weekend so hopefully it won't take even the ten days you are anticipating. I also had it done on a monday.

My DH and I can not agree on names at all!! So we have nothing picked we are waiting til our next US to find out the sex and then at least we only have to pick one! (well, two for a middle name!)

I'll try to get on here, every time I come back there is so much to read through!! Keep well mummas!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (29-04-2014),misti  (28-04-2014),Wishnhope  (28-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @misti Ella May is a beautiful name! May is such a pretty middle name isn't it?
    We lost a few days at our 7 week scan too. I'm so sorry your having bleeds it must be so stressful, but it sounds like you have a strong bubba there with that hb!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rj85 View Post
    Hi everyone!!

Congrats to Lashed!! Maybe the final addition for the thread!

Misti and Em sorry to hear you are having bleeds, I certainly didn't have large bleeds but nether the less I had 1 at 6 week and again at 8 week for a week and we are still going strong!! Its certainly reassuring you've both seen bubs in there after and with good HB.

I haven't heard of "deliver me" now I'm going to go seek it out I'm addicted to one born every minute- I cry too and I'm used to seeing deliveries at my job!!

I'm another Perthite girl, there is a few of us and Zimbaby we live in the same suburb!! Also Wish I wanted to let you know my verifi test only took one week to get the result back and that was over the easter long weekend so hopefully it won't take even the ten days you are anticipating. I also had it done on a monday.

My DH and I can not agree on names at all!! So we have nothing picked we are waiting til our next US to find out the sex and then at least we only have to pick one! (well, two for a middle name!)

I'll try to get on here, every time I come back there is so much to read through!! Keep well mummas!
    Nice to see another Perthite! Which Fertility clinic have you gone through?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rj85 View Post

My DH and I can not agree on names at all!! So we have nothing picked we are waiting til our next US to find out the sex and then at least we only have to pick one! (well, two for a middle name!)!
    You didnt find out the sex with your Verifi @rj85? Im hoping we dont have to wait the full two weeks but Im not sure how I'll know any sooner, my GP medical practice is fairly useless with that kind of thing. Maybe I can ask if she can call as soon as it comes in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!! Here my 12w 2d scan too!!!

Feeling over the moon today!!!!!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398689304.666908.jpg
    💗💗💗

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (29-04-2014),Wishnhope  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous @GStef! It's the best feeling isn't it we must be due around the same day! Very exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Hi!! Here my 12w 2d scan too!!!

Feeling over the moon today!!!!!
    Attachment 53583
    ���������������� �

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Beautiful!! Look at that adorable button nose! Congrats!! Best feeling ever seeing those little babies kicking around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    11 wks tomorrow and I am DEFINATELY showing.....!! Not obvious if you didn't know I'm oreggers, but if you do know, the. It's very very obvious.

Eek... Might have to go shopping for baggy tops to get me through the next two weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    11 wks tomorrow and I am DEFINATELY showing.....!! Not obvious if you didn't know I'm oreggers, but if you do know, the. It's very very obvious.

Eek... Might have to go shopping for baggy tops to get me through the next two weeks!
    I'm 11 weeks today to how exciting !! Although baby was measuring 11 weeks on Sunday lol
    Iv started showing aswel !