Closed Thread
Page 11 of 98 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 980
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    314
    Thanked
    286
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies, loving the scan pics!
    @totalkaos the eldest girl in each family on DH's mother's side has May for a middle name & if we have a girl we are doing that too, I love it (at this stage were considering Ella May).
    @stillfuntryin, thanks for checking in. Bleeding stopped yesterday but when I rang the obs she wanted to see me today anyway, lucky she did as I started bleeding again on my way to the appointment Anyway our little bean is still hanging in there, the HB has increased to 133bpm and it's measuring on time at 6w6d. I know it's not much, but based on what the FS said I though we were 7wks today but our obs says an EDD of 16/12 means we are 6w6d today, if we ever make it out of the 1st tri I'm sure it won't matter, but at the moment every day feels like such a milestone and I lost a day today!
    Anyway, next scan is Thursday, the bleeding clears up by then and our little bean keeps on keeping on.
    misti x

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked
    119
    Reviews
    0
    Hi everyone!!

    Congrats to Lashed!! Maybe the final addition for the thread!

    Misti and Em sorry to hear you are having bleeds, I certainly didn't have large bleeds but nether the less I had 1 at 6 week and again at 8 week for a week and we are still going strong!! Its certainly reassuring you've both seen bubs in there after and with good HB.

    I haven't heard of "deliver me" now I'm going to go seek it out I'm addicted to one born every minute- I cry too and I'm used to seeing deliveries at my job!!

    I'm another Perthite girl, there is a few of us and Zimbaby we live in the same suburb!! Also Wish I wanted to let you know my verifi test only took one week to get the result back and that was over the easter long weekend so hopefully it won't take even the ten days you are anticipating. I also had it done on a monday.

    My DH and I can not agree on names at all!! So we have nothing picked we are waiting til our next US to find out the sex and then at least we only have to pick one! (well, two for a middle name!)

    I'll try to get on here, every time I come back there is so much to read through!! Keep well mummas!

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

    Lashed  (29-04-2014),misti  (28-04-2014),Wishnhope  (28-04-2014)

  4. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked
    85
    Reviews
    0
    @misti Ella May is a beautiful name! May is such a pretty middle name isn't it?
    We lost a few days at our 7 week scan too. I'm so sorry your having bleeds it must be so stressful, but it sounds like you have a strong bubba there with that hb!

  5. #104
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rj85 View Post
    Hi everyone!!

    Congrats to Lashed!! Maybe the final addition for the thread!

    Misti and Em sorry to hear you are having bleeds, I certainly didn't have large bleeds but nether the less I had 1 at 6 week and again at 8 week for a week and we are still going strong!! Its certainly reassuring you've both seen bubs in there after and with good HB.

    I haven't heard of "deliver me" now I'm going to go seek it out I'm addicted to one born every minute- I cry too and I'm used to seeing deliveries at my job!!

    I'm another Perthite girl, there is a few of us and Zimbaby we live in the same suburb!! Also Wish I wanted to let you know my verifi test only took one week to get the result back and that was over the easter long weekend so hopefully it won't take even the ten days you are anticipating. I also had it done on a monday.

    My DH and I can not agree on names at all!! So we have nothing picked we are waiting til our next US to find out the sex and then at least we only have to pick one! (well, two for a middle name!)

    I'll try to get on here, every time I come back there is so much to read through!! Keep well mummas!
    Nice to see another Perthite! Which Fertility clinic have you gone through?

  6. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,954
    Thanks
    859
    Thanked
    731
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rj85 View Post
    I'm another Perthite girl, there is a few of us and Zimbaby we live in the same suburb!! Also Wish I wanted to let you know my verifi test only took one week to get the result back and that was over the easter long weekend so hopefully it won't take even the ten days you are anticipating. I also had it done on a monday.

    My DH and I can not agree on names at all!! So we have nothing picked we are waiting til our next US to find out the sex and then at least we only have to pick one! (well, two for a middle name!)!
    You didnt find out the sex with your Verifi @rj85? Im hoping we dont have to wait the full two weeks but Im not sure how I'll know any sooner, my GP medical practice is fairly useless with that kind of thing. Maybe I can ask if she can call as soon as it comes in?

  7. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked
    103
    Reviews
    0
    Hi!! Here my 12w 2d scan too!!!

    Feeling over the moon today!!!!!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398689304.666908.jpg
    💗💗💗


    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

    Chillies  (29-04-2014),Wishnhope  (29-04-2014)

  9. #107
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    73
    Reviews
    0
    Gorgeous @GStef! It's the best feeling isn't it we must be due around the same day! Very exciting

  10. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked
    85
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Hi!! Here my 12w 2d scan too!!!

    Feeling over the moon today!!!!!
    Attachment 53583
    ���������������� �


    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Beautiful!! Look at that adorable button nose! Congrats!! Best feeling ever seeing those little babies kicking around.

  11. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked
    159
    Reviews
    0
    11 wks tomorrow and I am DEFINATELY showing.....!! Not obvious if you didn't know I'm oreggers, but if you do know, the. It's very very obvious.

    Eek... Might have to go shopping for baggy tops to get me through the next two weeks!

  12. #110
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    11 wks tomorrow and I am DEFINATELY showing.....!! Not obvious if you didn't know I'm oreggers, but if you do know, the. It's very very obvious.

    Eek... Might have to go shopping for baggy tops to get me through the next two weeks!
    I'm 11 weeks today to how exciting !! Although baby was measuring 11 weeks on Sunday lol
    Iv started showing aswel !


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due Oct/Nov/Dec 2014
    By Wishnhope in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1040
    Last Post: 24-04-2014, 09:06
  2. IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014 #2
    By SimpsonDesert in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 949
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 11:11
  3. IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014
    By Sunshinebell in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1030
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 17:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
GymbaROO
GymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. Classes are available Australia-wide. Enrol today & help your child to reach their full potential. Visit the website to find out more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!