Closed Thread
Page 10 of 98 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope I know how you feel. We are hosting my MILs60th birthday in the first weekend of October. I'll be 33/34 weeks pregnant with twins! If it had been a singleton it might have been ok, but with twins... No way. My DH reckons he will do all the work and I just have to put my feet up! Yeah, right.....
    @Mrs Hopeful hope the ms isn't too bad. I found it comes and goes, but the time between bad bursts of it gets longer and longer. I'm 10W+5 today and I've still got it but it's only mild now.

Back to work today after ten days off"... Don't quite know how I'll survive without my nap!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow wish and bayside that is alot of work for both of you. I hope you have plenty of help if you go ahead with it. I'm so excited to think our babies will be here at Xmas (most of us). My 10 y/o daughter said to me yesterday "wow mum you look like your actually pregnant today, usually you just look like you've had a big lunch" haha thanks darling! I love seeing all the scan pics ladies! So gorgeous! I hope you all have a lovely day! I'm off to do some Mother's Day and birthday shopping and maybe have lunch out with Dh.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (28-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @emski72 and @misti sorry to hear about your bleeds, it would be very frightening and I hope its getting better for you both? @Amandale1727 awesome pic, I think I'm a few days behind you, Im 10 weeks today (silent cheer!) @Wishnhope you're a braver person that me! We'll be going to the inlaws, that way we can eat and leave; how do you feel about it? @Sparklemonkey totally hear you re the toilet trips, Im knackered today as I must have gone about 15 times last night, no kidding, I'm not sure where its all coming from! I must have a tiny bladder
    Another scan today as seeing our second ob so looking forward to that. I wish we could have scans every week, just to know everything is progressing okay...not that it wouldn't be but just for reassuarane you know?!\
    How is everyone else travelling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros if your worried in between scans you could always buy a Doppler, I absolutely love mine and I have a retroverted uterus so its suppose to be harder to hear but I picked mine up at 10+6 and listen for a min or so everyday! I know where bubs is so its not difficult at all! I would highly recommend for peace of mind in between visits!!
    Obviously im in love with my Doppler LOL I leave home on Friday for a week for my NT scan stuff! DH will meet me in there on the scan day! Super excited as he has never been to an ultrasound before, he wouldn't come in for my transfers as he is weirded out by docs being "down there" he has always said he wont be in for the birth but I think once he see's bub and feels it kick he will melt away and get all mushy LOL
    Names have been a hot topic lately, we have our boy names picked Logan Kenneth or Connor Kenneth but the girl ones are a little harder, so far we have Jade, Skye, Bella and Shae no middle names yet, we might go with a family name for it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin Logan is the top of our boys names and Connor was on the short list also!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had names picked for ages two mains are Isabella (Bella for short) and Anne as the middle name which is my NAns name then we have Lachlan for a boy middle name Edward which is passed through my fiancées family we have had names picked since we met which I know is very weird haha but we have always had alot in common and that is one of the commonalities we share can't wait to see if I have a little Bella or Lachlan ! 12 week scan is booked for the 6th I'm so nervous/excited.
    They say that alot of babies with Down syndrome dont have a visible nasal bone when looking at my scan a few posts above what do you girls think ? I could see a whopper of a nose but after looking at tons of other scans on google I'm not sure now it looks so different I haven't seen a scan like mine before I also scoped out all my friends ultrasounds on Facebook and theirs all look similar mine Looks very different which has worried me abit so what do you think ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is my scan! 12 weeks and 2 days today was amazing!
    Loving the names! I had better start looking! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398672771.313757.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    Loving the names! I had better start looking! Attachment 53571
    Cute ! They grow so fast !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    Loving the names! I had better start looking! Attachment 53571
    Adorable! Love the little legs!all these names are so cute! I have long lists but nothing really picked yet. Although if a boy then the middle name will be Dale from Dh side and a little girl will have May after my beautiful Nanna.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful @hopeforlife!

We have a girls name we truly love all picked out (sorry not sharing!) and have a few maybe boys names that we like, with one stand out fav. Middle name wi be Thomas (DH's legacy). As for girls I dont have a middle name and Id like to carry on that family trait but DH not so keen

AFM Verifi test was done today, two weeks til our results are in.
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 28-04-2014 at 19:20.