+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    I love my manduca. I have used it for both my boys (and am still using it). It's by far the best baby purchase I have made. It doesn't hurt my back or shoulders (and my boys are quite sturdy) and it's so easy to use. Easy enough to strap bub in for a quick trip to the shop or even around the house if they are fussy and want to be held but you want hands free to do things.

I took it on the plane (we only did a short trip up north) but it was handy for strapping DS1 into (he was about 7 months at the time) around the airport and for getting on and off the plane. Will be taking it on our next holiday in a few months to use with Ds2.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (24-04-2014)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We just bought a stokke and I love it! Can have baby facing you or outwards and then, once they are old enough, on your back as well. I can get it on and off by myself and have found it comfortable :-)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaDiDah For This Useful Post:

MrsKK  (23-07-2014),munchkin859  (24-04-2014)

Similar Threads

1. Best baby carrier?
    By Mrs Summer in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 26-03-2014, 05:42
  2. Best carrier for small baby?
    By Anjalee in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 17:47
  3. Baby carrier for prem/small baby
    By MummyBic in forum Natural / Attachment Parenting
    Replies: 9