The 2013 Annual Bub Hub Awards
are now open for nominations!
Nominations close on
Tuesday, 29 April at 9pm AEST
Thursday, 1 May and ends Friday, 9 May 2014.
The Awards Ceremony will be held on
Saturday, 10 May 2014, 7:30pm (EST)
(date and time subject to change)
PM your nominations and reasons for the nomination to ONE of these Mod's ... please PM just one Mod otherwise our brains explode.
Nominations are only accepted via PM.
The categories open for nomination are:
Remember to include links when nominating a THREAD.
- Funniest member award
- Spirit of BubHub Award ~ member who posts with others in mind, ie. politically correct, helpful, optimistic etc.
- Newbie of the year (member must have joined BubHub in 2013)
- Most helpful Moderator
- Best username
- Best avatar
- Most memorable thread (funny/bizarre/supportive/community minded)
The fine print ...
- You can nominate for as little or as many awards as you like.
- Yes, you can nominate yourself for an award.
- You're welcome to nominate more than one member for the same award.
- Banned members or deleted threads are not eligible for nomination.
- Only threads started in 2013 can be nominated.
- Nominations are held in the strictest confidence.
Come on, only a week to nominate, so get PMing!!!!