+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I get suckered into every high end skin care routine around. The girls at Myer can see me coming a mile away! I've tried everything; Clinique, Chanel, Estee Lauder, Dior, Dermalogica
    At the moment I'm using Lancôme cleanser, toner, night moisturiser and Benefit eye cream.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nightly I cleanse my face with a cleanser thoroughly, I alternate cleansers depending on what I feel my face needs as it can be oily. I then moisturise and apply relaxaderm cream under my eyes. I also moisturise my body every night. And once a week I use a face mask.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shower and wash with the purple sleep easy johnsons baby wash (that stuff smells divine), rub the vitamin e cream that comes in a tub from kmart all over everywhere, braid my hair, brush my teeth and go to bed. And I argon oil hand cream my hands when the skin around my fingernails starts getting dry.

If I didn't have the super hot, super long showers that I do then I wouldn't need to moisturise my face though. But its my only "me" time so I'm not giving that up!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I wash my face with Simple brand cleanser in the shower and brush my teeth before bed - that's it!

I really should moisturise too, but I often forget. I'm more likely to remember in winter because my skin feels more dry.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I remove my make up with some coconut oil. Wipe off with a warm face washer then apply some more coconut oil if my skin feels dry. Then occasionally use some rose hip oil around eyes and forehead. But I find drinking enough water works better than anything for keeping wrinkles at bay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wash my face with a cream cleanser & wash cloth, spritz of organic rose water toner and a squirt of moogoo rose hip oil.

same as my morning but i add sunscreen & replace moogoo rose hip with light moisturiser

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best tip is to ALWAYS wash my face before bed. I just use the Neutrogena grapefruit scrub in the shower, followed by some argan oil around the eyes and then moisturiser slathered all over face, neck and décolletage before bed. I got given some Mary Kay moisturiser I've been using lately but I feel like my good old Vaseline face moisturiser worked just as well! Have tried some verrrry expensive products (the girls in David Jones know me I think haha!) and don't think they're worth the money to be honest.

Also, invest in good quality makeup (foundation especially - if you find the right one it's worth the money!) and clean brushes, and never "double up" makeup - wash fully off and completely reapply otherwise the products get yucky and my face seems to break out more too and it doesn't look great anyway.