+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by just her chameleon View Post
    There's a bit of tula-craziness in the Australian baby wearing scene at the moment! I bought my tula brand new for $169 and the following week someone was selling exactly the same one for $230. I couldn't believe it, very cheeky!
    Wow, I take it it's a canvas? That's ridiculous! Some of the prints are getting really sought after! I can understand the wrap conversions being pricey though.
    I'm in a tula fb group, some people have dozens! Crazy! That said I've seen second had ones in great condition go for between $100-120.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow thanks for that. Off to search secondhand ones. .....
    Though is dd too tiny for tula toddler?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post

I know a few people who've gotten ages out of their standard size ones- they have smaller bubs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Wow, I take it it's a canvas? That's ridiculous! Some of the prints are getting really sought after! I can understand the wrap conversions being pricey though.
    I'm in a tula fb group, some people have dozens! Crazy! That said I've seen second had ones in great condition go for between $100-120.
    Yep, the pink zig zag one I wear my two boys in it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post

How big is she? My DS2 (11.5 months) was no longer knee to knee in my ergo which is why I started searching for a better alternative. He probably would have for the standard size but I also wanted the option to wear DS1 (2yrs 4 months) so I opted for the toddler size as DS1 is the size of a 3-4 year old. He's a tank lol

DS2 is average size, and the toddler fits him really well. I was a bit worried he would get lost in it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, the pink zig zag one I wear my two boys in it lol
    Oh the chevron? Nice! I have the waves pattern for Dd

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

just her chameleon  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How big is she? My DS2 (11.5 months) was no longer knee to knee in my ergo which is why I started searching for a better alternative. He probably would have for the standard size but I also wanted the option to wear DS1 (2yrs 4 months) so I opted for the toddler size as DS1 is the size of a 3-4 year old. He's a tank lol

DS2 is average size, and the toddler fits him really well. I was a bit worried he would get lost in it!
    Dd is 19 months old, 12kg and I got the toddler mainly because I want to use it for a couple of years yet. I find it much more comfortable than the ergo. Still love my ring slings for quick trips but she's too big to be in them for longer carries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toddler Tula all the way from 18ish months+ and standard before that. Provides exceptional knee to knee and perfect M shape positioning and is amazingly comfy (I've tried a lot of SSCs) There's a local FB group called Aussie Tula Love and there was a canvas on there the other day that sold for 140. Here's a pic of Tula v Boba v Ergo and there's a great blog here showing the differences with a pic by pic comparison from different angles

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398252981.205853.jpg

sushibeesimplebabywearingstore

10. The Following User Says Thank You to me+he&she=three For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is 8.5kgs.... probably won't be even 9kgs by b the time she's 2... She'll always be tiny! At 17 months she can still wear 00!! I just can't afford much right now. Feeling a bit dumb I sold my ergo now when we were desperate. .. now I realisehow much I used it.

I'm definitely interested in the tula (after googling)... I have a sling too but it's not good or comfy for long walks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tula for a 17 month old (standard). It's bigger than the Manduca and ergo so it'll last longer. I've used both the Manduca and Tula and while I loved both, I'd buy the Tula again. We're buying a toddler Attila soon too.