+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ok so I'm going try it again. Thanks for this thread😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ok had it in sleep mode and woke up to 100 odd steps but it says sleep was not restless? It also says I've burnt 300 odd calories? Is this possible whilst sleeping? I did get up twice to feed bub but 100 steps? No way😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @LoCo I think 100 steps is pretty realistic for a couple of times getting up. I got up two or three times to pee and I'm showing 100 steps too. Plus the calorie estimate is just ticking over automatically based on your base metabolic rate. I think it sounds like yours is working as expected - obviously they're never going to be super finely accurate but doesn't sound broken to me? It's just meant to provide a guide...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just saw this thread again! I bought one, but didn't like it.... apart from it feeling annoying on my wrist, I went for a huge 5k walk one day and it didn't register it because I was pushing a pram! (Ie: not swinging my arm!) Was very annoyed. I even synced it to the my fitness pal app but it all went out the window when I concieved #3 (feeling sick and tired etc) I ended up giving it to my sil and she loves it... anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying thier fitbits!

Ps: what it did show me is how poor quality my sleep is!!
    Last edited by KitiK; 06-10-2014 at 08:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    @LoCo I think 100 steps is pretty realistic for a couple of times getting up. I got up two or three times to pee and I'm showing 100 steps too. Plus the calorie estimate is just ticking over automatically based on your base metabolic rate. I think it sounds like yours is working as expected - obviously they're never going to be super finely accurate but doesn't sound broken to me? It's just meant to provide a guide...
    Ok sleep did sync pretty right. But steps so far this morning says 500 but I haven't walked anywhere? Ok you are right it is suppose to be a guide atleast I can log my food thanks scuba you ve made me use it again😘

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Ok sleep did sync pretty right. But steps so far this morning says 500 but I haven't walked anywhere? Ok you are right it is suppose to be a guide atleast I can log my food thanks scuba you ve made me use it again😘
    500 is pretty reasonable if you've been up for a few hours - you tend to walk around a lot within your home without realising how much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SeymourTheBear View Post
    500 is pretty reasonable if you've been up for a few hours - you tend to walk around a lot within your home without realising how much.
    But the house isn't big ah well I'll use it as a guide thanks darl😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    But the house isn't big ah well I'll use it as a guide thanks darl😘
    Yeah I don't take it as gospel.
    On my work days it'll register between 12-20000, days off (if I'm lazy) 2-5000. So in that sense, it's good for me to know how inactive I've been!

Don't stress too much about the accuracy of it ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've changed the stride length wonder if that will help