+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maternidade View Post
    Bumping how's it all going? Thinking of getting hubby one for Father's Day
    I have had a fitbit flex for 6 weeks now and I love it!

Barely notice it on my wrist anymore, can take the tracker out of the band and put it in my bra or pocket if I can't wear the band. I charge it for 2-3 hours once a week and that's plenty.

Like a PP I use it with the my fitness pal app. It tells me how active I am and how many calories I have left for the day according to my goals.

I'm not attempting to lose weight really, I just want to be more aware of what I'm doing daily vs what I'm putting in and it's working well without a lot of effort on my part.

Just my 2c

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This has my attention!
    I've done a quick google, but is it all done via wireless?
    We don't have access to the internet (only via mobile) as we are rather rural.
    Would it be pointless to get if you don't have a wireless connection in the house?
    Is that how it all links up to the app?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It syncs to your phone via Bluetooth.

There is a website, but honestly I've synced it with the website once since I've had it. Much prefer the app on my phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Sub. I just got a Fitbit today. Loving it so far. @KitiK did you end up getting one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have a Fitbit flex what a load of **** sorry but I am so mad with my purchase. It's all wrong. It says I've done 300 steps in my sleep. The other day I hadn't even left the house and I apparently did 400 steps in my lounge room yeah right! I wasted my money but can't take it back its all open. Problem is I bought 2 one for DH

It's the second time giving this brand a shot I bought one years ago and same thing. I thought the flex was perhaps improved 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Um, are you bumping about in bed much? Pedometers generally pick up vibration and count them as steps so if you're tossing and turning a lot maybe that's why?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @LoCo I just read this: http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_U...-tracking-FAQs apparently you have to go to log activity and put it into sleep mode.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    @LoCo I just read this: http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_U...-tracking-FAQs apparently you have to go to log activity and put it into sleep mode.
    Yep if it's sleep mode, the tossing and turning is registered as restless rather than steps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Um, are you bumping about in bed much? Pedometers generally pick up vibration and count them as steps so if you're tossing and turning a lot maybe that's why?
    I wish hehe! 😜

Ok so what about my lounge room how can i do 300 steps without leaving the lounge room? Please if someone finds me a solution I'll start using it again tomorrow. I've changed the mode to dominant but wear it on left as advised.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm ok cool thanks