+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @peanutmonkey sorry to hear about your cat hun, he sounds like he was a special boy. 🐱

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Also not a fur baby, but I love my lizard. She'd old and crotchety but loves cuddling up in my jumper in winter. And loves broccoli.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When i was a kid i always wanted to be a vet, but as i got older as much as i wanted to help animals it broke my heart when we had pets pass away. I would still love to work with animals but in a more positive way, in a perfect world our pets would outlive us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jennaisme how cute! She is welcome to come over and eat all of our broccoli!

Thanks
    Reviews
    She's only sometimes cute. Lol. She doesn't actually like anyone. She's a bit like a cat - best left to do her own thing. Unfortunately she doesn't understand she needs to wear her claws down so I havw to trim them and she hates that. Makes me glad she doesn't bite though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What I love most is that they are hilarious We have 2 dogs - one Staffy and one Amstaff, a cat and 7 chickens ATM I've also had bearded dragons and seahorses, loved them all
    Our Amstaff loves kids more than anything in the whole wide world (and when we manage to have our own baby, I'm sure he'll think we produced it just for him)

Our Staffy is getting old she's 11 now and has had so many problems, but she's the sweetest girl and still makes us laugh all the time.

If I can manage to get the uploading of photos right, here is:

Our Amstaff:
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398140459.790072.jpg

Our Staffy doing her best crocodile impression in her beanbag:
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398140480.816262.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller what beautiful pics! Im sure staffy's think they are human! I love all dog breeds but i am a staffy lover through and through. Thinking of mating our boy and keeping one of his pups

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleladybug View Post
    @HillDweller what beautiful pics! Im sure staffy's think they are human! I love all dog breeds but i am a staffy lover through and through. Thinking of mating our boy and keeping one of his pups
    thanks, I love my babies Staffys are the best, I don't think I could picture our lives without at least one ever again

The only problem we have is that our two don't get along We've had them separated for about 3 years now due to extreme fighting (they have their own big areas in the yard and have crates in the house, so take turns snuggling on the lounge ) DH works away but when he is home they can have supervised 'together time'. They lay next to each other, separated by a gate, most of the day, but they can't be trusted together. But, we're used to it now and manage it well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The unconditional love. ❤️❤️❤️

My staffy was my rock through IVF he honesty felt all my pain and stuck right by me through the whole thing.

They guard me at night, protect me when were out and cuddle me anytime I need a cuddle or am just having a crap day.

DD just adores them and they adore her.

They fill our home with so much warmth and add a different kind of love it's just so beautiful.

My 2 boys are my furry earth angels I love them so much ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my 2 fur babies

Sookie - my almost 3yo lab is just a dream dog. She gets along with the kids amazingly, she tolerates so much. And her big brown eyes are just cute!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398142845.300334.jpg

And my new baby Hugo pulled me out of a dark place!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398142874.450668.jpg