+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Rural Central Qlders

Calling all Mackay ladies out there! How many of you are in Mackay, Pioneer Valley, Sarina, Northern Beaches or surrounding areas from Bowen to Rocky?

Just started TTC and looking for advice in the area to get an idea on hospitals, birthing options, obgyns etc. particularly those of you living on rural properties. Thanks ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump - anybody used Dr Lance Herron at all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sister is at Emerald she's hoping to birth at the public hospital there, but if any complications pop up she'll be at the Mater in Mackay. Apparently it's lovely, and when I looked up their stats and annual review/accreditation info, they did really well and were considered one of the best up that way for maternity care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Tattereds :-) a friend of mine had her baby recently at the birthing suites at the Mater and they look really nice. Big double bed that accommodate partners too I hear. Not sure if you can use these though if you're having a c-sec. Hope it all goes well for your sister :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsKK For This Useful Post:

Tattereds  (25-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm from Mackay and TTC. I think when it happens I will be using Naguesh I have heard good things

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKK View Post
    Bump - anybody used Dr Lance Herron at all?
    I have heard nothing but good things about Lance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loz09 View Post
    I'm from Mackay and TTC. I think when it happens I will be using Naguesh I have heard good things
    Thanks @loz09 is naguesh from the same practice? I've seen a couple of doctors who work in conjunction with lance. I've heard lance is the best for 'troubled' pregnancies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKK View Post
    Thanks @loz09 is naguesh from the same practice? I've seen a couple of doctors who work in conjunction with lance. I've heard lance is the best for 'troubled' pregnancies
    He is at the mater with his wife Sally rodrigues who also is an obs. Then there is lance at his own suites and yes I have heard he is more for troubled pregnancies and IVF/fertility

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi I had a baby with dr Herron at the Mackay mater if you have any questions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I have 2 babies in rocky at the mater through Dr etherington. I had some mild fertility treatment through dr Leighton in rocky and used dr mercer and abdulla for paeds. All dr's were fantastic.