+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    I'm leaning towards 3...
    Do you think a small pendant would work with it? I have a topaz pendant and earrings that DF had made for me and gave them to me on our first anniversary. (He went fossicking on a holiday not long after we met, got a chunk of topaz and had the jewellery made.) We are getting married on our 10 year anniversary of our first date so it would be really significant but I don't want to 'spoil' the dress by wearing non-appropriate jewellery.

(Sorry if this is a really silly question - I'm just not very good with this sort of stuff, I've changed my earrings probably 3 times in the last 7 years.)

I've just placed my order for my first choice dress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Busy-Bee View Post
    I'm leaning towards 3...
    Do you think a small pendant would work with it? I have a topaz pendant and earrings that DF had made for me and gave them to me on our first anniversary. (He went fossicking on a holiday not long after we met, got a chunk of topaz and had the jewellery made.) We are getting married on our 10 year anniversary of our first date so it would be really significant but I don't want to 'spoil' the dress by wearing non-appropriate jewellery.

(Sorry if this is a really silly question - I'm just not very good with this sort of stuff, I've changed my earrings probably 3 times in the last 7 years.)

I've just placed my order for my first choice dress.
    Oh I re-read the OP, and I chose your first choice dress as my number one (Der) - I think it's gorgeous.

I think the topaz jewellery sounds beautiful and significant.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

Busy-Bee  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Honestly with what you are saying about your shape you should go for a v-neck (big boobs always look better in v) & get something with gathering across your belly... I'd say the last one fits that the best ;-) with the arms, you can always put a shawl over your shoulders if your worried :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Busy-Bee  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    I want them all *stamps foot*

Thanks
    Reviews
    The last red dress in a matte ivory would be gorgeous! I would wear the shoulder sleeves further down the arm to accentuate your boobs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dress 3 or 4.

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 then 4. A slight A-line is flattering on most figures and you have height in your side so you are sure to look great in alomst anything.

Any dress with boning will provide support, and you could always add a cute bolero to any dress to hide straps and your arms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dress 3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    First choice and 4

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hmmm, DF is ok with me getting 2 dresses, I wonder how he'd react if I said I wanted 4...

(To be clear, the total of 2 dresses will be less than $350)