+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes DSC is definitely not the priority for the mother. We have even care arrangement and constantly told DSC no longer attends daycare but she does 3 days a week when in mothers care as I've been told by the mother when I've run into her at school (picking my other kids up and her picking her eldest up) that she needed a sanity day.

The daycare DSC attends is a completely different story it's horrible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by schmetterling18 View Post
    Can you shave their heads?
    We could but they wouldn't be happy with us lol.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by schmetterling18 View Post
    Can you shave their heads?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch View Post
    I lost it at DF and told him to rin her an tell her to pull her finger out of her dawn @ss!
    I'm struggling a bit with the acronyms. DF is your ex, no your father, right?
    And the step-mother is a problem? So under the circumstances why can't you insist the father takes responsibility and check & treat them himself? And he can drive them home.

It sounds like someone in the home has a chronic infestation. It cannot be just your kids if you are treating them. What treatment? In the circumstances, you probably should be using insecticide like malathion 1%.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by goldtoe View Post
    I'm struggling a bit with the acronyms. DF is your ex, no your father, right?
    And the step-mother is a problem? So under the circumstances why can't you insist the father takes responsibility and check & treat them himself? And he can drive them home.

It sounds like someone in the home has a chronic infestation. It cannot be just your kids if you are treating them. What treatment? In the circumstances, you probably should be using insecticide like malathion 1%.
    DF is dear fiancé as in her partner and the child's biological mother is the problem as it is in our situation too. I am the step mother as is @Butterscotch I think.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ClearCrystal For This Useful Post:

goldtoe  (28-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh. That makes it hard. And I think I'll have to read that all over again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    It's your DF's job to handle this not yours and to be honest it sounds like he needs to pull his finger out. Be clear and firm with his ex. And if his child is coming to your house with sores on his head he needs to do something: take the child to the doctor, get his condition documented, take this to mediation. If there is no progress then go back to mediation and have the parenting orders reassessed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

ClearCrystal  (28-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    It's your DF's job to handle this not yours and to be honest it sounds like he needs to pull his finger out. Be clear and firm with his ex. And if his child is coming to your house with sores on his head he needs to do something: take the child to the doctor, get his condition documented, take this to mediation. If there is no progress then go back to mediation and have the parenting orders reassessed.
    @VicPark - I don't always agree with some things you say so take this as a compliment that I wanted you to know I totally agree with this and I'm not just picking at you personally the other times I speak up

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ClearCrystal For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (28-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    100% this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with you but both of us have done all we can. Weve seen Dr's and had it all recorded but she wont do mediation. The courts have already sided in our favor and we have pretty much all the control on when the boys aee their mum. At the moment we are just thinking it will go back to no visits. She never asks to have them anyway its just us offering for the boys sake.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app