+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    There's also a thing called a bed sock (I think that's the name) which zips up around the bed so they stay under the covers. I've seen a few other brands doing this with thicker type material for winter too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Target sells onesies up to adult size. DD is two and sleeps in a single bed with an 8.5 tog rated goose down doona, so she is nice and toasty warm now 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We've only just got onsies this year in previous years I would put a single and socks on then a layer of cotton thermals and make sure they are all tucked in then flannels over the top. This year I will do singlet and socks then onsie and then flannels on top. Keeps them warm since we don't have heaters and blankets mostly get kicked off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fleecy sleepsuits in target go up to a size 7. When really cold you can put ph's underneath

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    In regards to the pj riding up issue: Friends of mine sewed buttons onto the pants and then did the button holes in the shirt, so two at the front and back and now the pjs don't ride up. =) Otherwise I've seen in best and less sleeping bags that turn into onesies so they might work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts