+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Clomid - Pregnyl - can it be out of system 6dpt?

Hi all! Am new here and this is my first cycle clomid (50mg), I have responded so far well says the RE. Had a pregnyl powder injection 5000 6dpo - on 9th april, today would be 6dpt and I got a medium strong line on the FR test - now I know that if it gets lighter it is most probably a negative (and maybe a BFP later) and if it gets darker it can be a BFP but for me it kinda stays the same and now I know why the nurse told me not to test - it confuses sooo much! Have BT in 2 days and already going crazy.
    Anyways is anyone able to tell if the line is getting lighter or stays the same on the tests? I have had another test yesterday also first response and it looks the same like the one from today! But strangely my first test on 12th April was lighter!
    Please any advice is muchhhhh appreciated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no idea why the pic comes up in such a large size
    I uploaded it on a website and put the link here

Thanks
    Reviews
    At 6dpo the embryo would just
    Be starting to implant on the uterine wall and would not be producing hcg.
    Your options are:
    1) continue testing each day or 2 to see if line becomes darker or lighter.
    2) wait for blood test
    3) obsess and look at every site dr google brings up about implantation and the effects of pregnyl

Hope it's good news xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your post bluemarin, Sorry by 6dpt I meant I had the pregnyl trigger 6 days ago - the ovulation was 12 days ago so am currently 12dpo and could have so easily tested if this pregnyl shot wouldn't have come in my way.
    sorry for the silly question but do you think that the upper test line could be a real BFP only because it did not get lighter over the last 2 days?
    Last edited by Coralls; 15-04-2014 at 23:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    At 7dpt I got a very strong positive and at 8dpt I had a digital reading that conception was 2-3 weeks ago, at finals my hcg was 3120. I didn't have any hcg boosters so no interference with results. It's is possible that it's a positive! Fingers crossed and good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops sorry I misread your post. I think it's a really good sign that the line hasn't faded and that you might want to race
    For that blood test I tested at 7dp5dt and the pregnyl was well and truly out of my system

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you both for your feedback! I did another FMU test today and it came slightly darker than the one yesterday - so there is hope, though I don't wanna get my hopes up and be disappointed later.
    Today it's been 7 days since the trigger and IF it was the reason for the positive test then I am sure by today it wouldn't get darker isn't it. Or maybe it is both my bodies and the pregnyls hCG mixing up.
    Well i will see tomorrow and in case it is a false positive - then I am not gonna test next cycle with pregnyl in my body lol