+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Need some inspiration!

I need help. I've been stressing out a lot lately (that's a different thread) and all the kids and I are going a bit stir crazy from being inside so much. I really want to have a big 2 day craft and cooking thing on Thursday and Friday so I have tomorrow to get the stuff we need to do it all. But I'm stuck at what to do. So far I've got
    -make home made play dough, the problem with this is it will amuse the boys for probably 20 minutes after its finish and Dd will just try to eat it.
    -Make Plain biscuits and let kids decorate with icing and lollies
    -Make sushi for lunch as the kids love rolling it.

And that's it. Fun two days hey
    I really want them to have some fun because they clicked on to DF and my stress and it's worrying them too now..
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does it have to be arts and crafts?

What about some gardening? Plant some food for Easter bunny. Maybe some carrots and lettuce?

Have you checked out Pinterest? There will be a million good ideas! Maybe write/draw Easter Bunny a letter?

Go for a walk around the neighbourhood to collect some treasures.

Make your own Easter Eggs with moods and melted chocolate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquillah View Post
    Does it have to be arts and crafts?

What about some gardening? Plant some food for Easter bunny. Maybe some carrots and lettuce?

Have you checked out Pinterest? There will be a million good ideas! Maybe write/draw Easter Bunny a letter?

Go for a walk around the neighbourhood to collect some treasures.

Make your own Easter Eggs with moods and melted chocolate.
    THANKS! Love the gardening idea and easter eggs an letters! Haven't looked on pininterest as I'm not sure what to even search for lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    After you made chocolate in your moulds. Make plaster Paris ones. The kids than paint them and you can glue magnets on the back.

Make easter hats. Just put a heap of different craft stuff out and see what the cone up with.

Finger painting.
    Outside put some cornflour, water and food colourings in a large tub. Let them have fun painting.

Outside water paint.

Food colourings and water and let them paint the fence concrete etc. Just hose after.
    You add a little corn flour of you want a thicker paint but harder to wash off.

Make a picture book together.

Make a easter basket out of a pot and a pipe cleaner. Glue paddle pop sticks on the outside.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    After you made chocolate in your moulds. Make plaster Paris ones. The kids than paint them and you can glue magnets on the back.

Make easter hats. Just put a heap of different craft stuff out and see what the cone up with.

Finger painting.
    Outside put some cornflour, water and food colourings in a large tub. Let them have fun painting.

Outside water paint.

Food colourings and water and let them paint the fence concrete etc. Just hose after.
    You add a little corn flour of you want a thicker paint but harder to wash off.

Make a picture book together.

Make a easter basket out of a pot and a pipe cleaner. Glue paddle pop sticks on the outside.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks anewme! Great great great ideas!