+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pregnant with #3 and feeling......

I have always wanted 3 kids, even though my current 2, DS 3 and DD 2 drives me nuts at times.
    However DH has always been against having a 3rd and slowly I have begun to believe just having 2 is not too bad.
    Today I found out I am pregnant! I was surprised because DH and I only DTD twice in the last year!
    I am even more surprised at how I am feeling right now.
    I feel bad for my kids that they'll have to share their mummy and mummy's love with another sibling, I feel anxious about what's ahead, more financial stress. Anyone else experienced this feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Tubster!

I know exactly how your feeling right now. I have a 3yr old DD and a 2 yr old DS and just found out last week we are expecting baby #3 in late December. I'm blessed where my DH just has to breathe on me and I fall pregnant when we're trying lol.

I can relate to the financial pressures with raising soon to be three children and the demands of keeping up with them all. My son is particularly a "mummy's boy" at the moment so there is always the fear of him being jealous later on. My daughter was 21 months when DS was born (yes, we're crazy and planned that gap) and was not overly thrilled of her brothers arrival to say the least, however now they are like two peas in a pod.

I'm so excited to meet this little one even though I'm still extremely early into this pregnancy. My theory is if we have come this far already and raised the two wonderful children we have I think number three will fit in perfectly and we will find our feet in no time.

All the best and we will have to keep in contact!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to happydaze5 For This Useful Post:

tubster  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @tubster and @happydaze5. I also have just had a surprise bfp for #3 yesterday so bub must be due at the end of January.
    Our older 2 are 4&6 y.o. So they will be great little helpers- unlike the 22 month age gap between the two of them which was crazy lol.
    We've had a rocky 2 years just gone and I feel so happy that another beautiful little soul is joining our family. I had always wanted a third but DH was dead against it. Anyway I'm so happy. I'm confident DH will feel the same in time.