+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'll be honest I haven't taken it back yet, I always get a flashing blue screen and it stops, thought I might have broken it somehow.

I wish I had purchased a fisher price swing to be honest, the mamaRoo was great when Dd was a newborn but we've been using an inexpensive bouncer a friend lent me since it broke and she loves that just as much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Little lamb! Best purchase we made

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Just wanted to add that although there are lots of recs for the Little Lamb, and it is a great swing, some children just don't like it. I borrowed my SILs to try before buying and my DD just cried the whole time I put her in there. I don't know why it freaked her out, maybe the side to side movement? I ended up getting a much smaller Fisher Price swing that went front to back and she was much happier in that one. Do you have any friends or family whose swings you could test out? I'm glad I was able to test it out before spending all that money on a swing she hated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The little lamb swing was awesome for us. Best thing we bought.

It's great as it swings in both directions, back and forwards and side to side.
    It does wear out batteries pretty quickly once bubs is heavy.

We still used it up until DD was 1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little Lamb fan here! My DD is 3.5 months and while she didn't like it so much in the very beginning, she loves it now. I also have a 23 month old and would not have survived without the swing. I bought it second hand and they replaced batteries once and I haven't had to yet. My DD sleeps in it a lot of the day as she refuses her bed and I can't hold her all day. She prefers the side to side swing now, but liked the front to back when she first went in it. I love that I can turn it so she can face me wherever I am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey4 View Post
    I'll be honest I haven't taken it back yet, I always get a flashing blue screen and it stops, thought I might have broken it somehow.
    That's exactly what happened to ours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    we have the older version of the little lamb. Dd loves it. Picked it up second hand off eBay for about $100.
    I don't love how quickly it chews through batteries and wish we bought the one from bubs in qld. It has both power adaptor and battery option and was cheaper even new.

We never move the swing so having it connected to the power would have been better than buying $10 worth of batteries every month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the Mamas and papas starlight swing, its fab and my baby loves it. They are pretty expensive new (about $200) so I bought mine on ebay and it was immaculate.

You can also plug your ipod into it for your own music choice!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the Fisher Price My Little Lamb (it was the model before the bunny one) swing too and it was absolutely fantastic. My bub had numerous health problems and would only sleep if he was being held or rocked in his swing. The swing gave me an extra pair of hands.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! looks like the little lamb one is the most popular! We were lent a secret garden swing (I think it is) that is from bubs, but so far DS hates it when put in it, so I might wait until he's a little older before paying big $ for a swing just yet - I think fisher price is the way we will go though! x