+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Baby swing/rocker

I hope this is in the right place - I wanted to ask the new mums, rather than the pregnancy board.

I am looking for a swing for DS but cannot decide - can anyone recommend a good one? I don't mind having to pay a little for one IF it is decent. We have DD who is close to 4 and home full time, so I will need somewhere to place DS for little rests while he's awake and don't want to just put him in the cot every time I need to go and get something for DD. I would prefer something with an AC cord because changing batteries is a pain in the butt.

Does anyone have a mamaroo or a Mammas & Pappas swing? If so, how do you find it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the fisher price Snuggabunny and absolutely love it! I have a 4yo and 7yo and would not be able to put DS down without it. It has so many different settings so its not the same thing everytime for bub.

My nieces mum bought them the fisher price little lamb and they love it too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had the Fisher price little lamb swing and loved it. DD napped in it all the time.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My Little lamb swing! Awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been reading reviews about the swings as i too am looking into getting a swing for my 9week son. Many of the reviews I've read about the Fisher Price swings ie luv u zoo cradle and sway swi g say that many ppl have issues with the motor as it stops Working? Has anyone had this Issue?

Also what age have people used the swings To? DS is at the stage where he wants to try and sit up all the time and so am looking for a swing that has different recline positions.- does the snugabunny swings allow This?

Sent from my SM-P600 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I havn't had any issues with the swing so far but its only been 3 weeks. And yes, The seat on my snuggabunny has different recline positions. I'm not sure what age it can be used up to but the weight limit is 11 kg from memory

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a mamaroo. It was brilliant for 4 months until it broke down.
    The friend that bought it for us is taking it back to get fixed/replaced.
    It's pretty awesome. It was a godsend for me for the first few months putting baby to sleep.
    I hope it's replaced soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a fisher price farm one which they don't make any more the zoo is the new one. My bub loves it so much. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398603235.502038.jpg if I can't get him to settle - in the swing and he nods off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BubblesK View Post
    I have a mamaroo. It was brilliant for 4 months until it broke down.
    The friend that bought it for us is taking it back to get fixed/replaced.
    It's pretty awesome. It was a godsend for me for the first few months putting baby to sleep.
    I hope it's replaced soon!
    Mine broke down too @BubblesK! Not impressed considering it was quite expensive. But it was also a godsend for us.
    Last edited by DreamyMummy; 27-04-2014 at 22:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey4 View Post
    Mine broke down too! Not impressed considering it was quite expensive. But it was also a godsend for us.
    Did they replace yours straight out? Friends of ours had one too. Theirs never broke, I was hoping we were the exception because as you said it was very expensive.