+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default For those who conceived with IVF - how long did you try 'naturally for with your seco

DS (8 months old) is the product of over 4.5years TTC - eventually conceived after 4th round of IVF...

We have not used any contraceptive methods at all and my periods returned end of December and we have been actively TTC baby number 2 since then...

Just wondering how long people TTC naturally with their second after their first was conceived with IVF?

Our FS told us to try naturally for 6 months. I have made an appointment to get referral from GP this week (figure it takes a few months to get appointment with FS) - and if I fall naturally in the meantime will just cancel appointment.

What have others done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Although I didn't go through IVF for DS, he was 3 years in the making. I was not on birth control at all after I had DS, and it took another 3 years to have DD who was eventually conceived with the help of fertility treatment. Unfortunately for us, conceiving our second was not as easy as I had hoped/ thought.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used OI to get pregnant with my first child and as my period didn't come back at all I have gone back to my FS now she's 14m and I've finished BF.

Similar Threads

1. How long do I wait to naturally miscarry?
    By Tangwyn in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 13:10
  2. Spin off. How old we're you when conceived LAST bub naturally
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 15-07-2013, 14:50
  3. How long till you mc naturally
    By Bonbon21 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 09:54