+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default DNA Testing

So I've recently tracked down my fob, I knew who he was I just had no contact details for him (it was a one night stand) so now he knows he has a child except it hasn't sunk in and he mentioned a DNA test to confirm it. The problem is we both can't afford it I'm a single mum of two and he is unemployed atm. Would centrelink help at all? Legal aid? I really want my child to have a relationship with its dad and would like him to be on the birth cert can I even change that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm not sure it's something Clink will help you with. They'd give you or him a loan to do it.
    Contact legal aide to find out where you could get it done.
    Yes you can change details on a birth certificate but think have to go through your child's birth state BD&M to find out about that

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleButterfly4 For This Useful Post:

BandE0913  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah ill get on to legal aid tomorrow