+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is it my Af, 2 days after a d& c?

Hi all,
    It has been a while since I was in but, I am confused. I had a d&c and had no blessing or spotting. I got what I think is my AF, 2 days after when it was due. I am to start my 5th round of ivf. But am now having 2nd thoughts. I was told that it will come on the due date and I will know it is my AF because of the type of cramping and the familiar feelings- which is what happend. But, now am questioning myself.any advice? I'm hoping I haven't screwed up and misjudged and started to take my meds too early. Y

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hun

I'm not ivf but have had dnc after mc before.

How far along we're you?

You had no bleeding at all from dnc?

Did you get the bleeding 2 days after dnc or 2 days after you were due for it? How many days after dnc did it occur?

Sorry for all the questions just trying to make some more sense of it for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for replying. More info about me, I didn't miscarry but I have changed fertility doctors and clinics. The doctor suggested to do a d&c before next cycle. I was due for my period on the day I began what I think is my period. This was 2 days after the d&c. I was told that I would know it was my period because of the usual feelings eg. Type if cramps ad general feeling of body. This may be to much info, but it was a steady and good flow, hence my reason to believe it. Also, i always have sore breast vefore and since i am had What i think is my period, they have stiped hurting. I'm just worried as I have picked up all my meds and started taking them as directed. My problems is what happened if I jumped the gun? If I didn't have the d&c I would have thought it was my period. There is no reason for it ti be late as u have no hcg levels as well. I may be just over analyzing as that what often happens in the ivf roller coaster. I did not bleed at all on the Tuesday of the d&c or the Wednesday and felt great. Surprisingly no cramps no soreness no nothing. I think I'm overreacting but I am confused. Any advice would be great. Thanks