+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    I think they are prob doing the best the can but I don't think its good enough for the kids.
    Exactly. After interacting with these kids it makes me a bit ragey. They deserve so much more.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gracie's Mum For This Useful Post:

mrswhitehouse  (13-04-2014),VicPark  (14-04-2014)

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeh I thought he was dodgy and I'm sure the police knew straight up what was going on.

I said day one drug debt.

Reality is (thankfully) children don't often get taken from their beds for no reason. Ppl don't generally get murfered for no reason.

The truly scary stuff is the random stuff but I reckon a big chunk of these crimes the answer is the most obvious and their is an easy motive.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (13-04-2014),LoCo  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I thought he was dodgy and I'm sure the police knew straight up what was going on.

I said day one drug debt.

Reality is (thankfully) children don't often get taken from their beds for no reason. Ppl don't generally get murfered for no reason.

The truly scary stuff is the random stuff but I reckon a big chunk of these crimes the answer is the most obvious and their is an easy motive.
    Totally!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can empathise with parents and understand many factors contribute to these situations and I think we should support them to improve their life etc etc

But end of the day first and foremost children need protecting beit from dangerous strangers or unhealthy family. It's that's simple in my mind.

Save the children and the rest is a bonus. Ideally have a healthy relationship with parents and stay in family home but if parents can't do that for whatever reason then children are better off away.

Chloe almost paid with her life. Her parents nearly got her killed and have traumatised her beyond comprehension. If they were any sort of decent parents they world have told the police the truth once she was taken. But yet again they put themselves first.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

bitterpure  (14-04-2014),dee1  (15-04-2014),Gracie's Mum  (13-04-2014),IvyRain  (14-04-2014),MilkingMaid  (14-04-2014),Mod-pegasus  (14-04-2014),Serenity Love  (13-04-2014),SoThisIsLove  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can empathise with parents and understand many factors contribute to these situations and I think we should support them to improve their life etc etc

But end of the day first and foremost children need protecting beit from dangerous strangers or unhealthy family. It's that's simple in my mind.

Save the children and the rest is a bonus. Ideally have a healthy relationship with parents and stay in family home but if parents can't do that for whatever reason then children are better off away.

Chloe almost paid with her life. Her parents nearly got her killed and have traumatised her beyond comprehension. If they were any sort of decent parents they world have told the police the truth once she was taken. But yet again they put themselves first.
    I am on your page completely. If this doesn't give her parents a big kick up the bum and make them clean up their lives/ditch the drugs then I don't know what will.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gracie's Mum For This Useful Post:

mrswhitehouse  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sad for those kids, I'm sure there are kids all over Australia living like this but we just don't see it much so don't realise it's happening. So sad.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrswhitehouse For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (13-04-2014),SoThisIsLove  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I mean assuming the drug debt scenario is prooven true

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So utterly selfish.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, even though the little girl is thankfully alive and home now I still feel so heartbroken for her existence. As well as her sisters. I found it odd that she doesn't have her own bedroom. I also saw the mother pause when they asked if they are involved in drugs. I hope they clean up their act now asap. This should be a life changer for them. Next time they may not be so lucky and the poor little kid will be used to send an even harsher message to them. The whole things makes me sick and i wish CPS would just step in now and take the kids away from those drop kicks.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Serenity Love For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (13-04-2014),IvyRain  (14-04-2014),KaraB  (14-04-2014),SoThisIsLove  (13-04-2014),VicPark  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    According to 7 news he owed thousands of dollars for speed. I feel so sorry for little Chloe... having a 3 yr old daughter myself I cant imagine her living in that kind of environment.

The Dad seemed more interested in protecting himself than coming clean. Both parents outright lied as well. No excuses. Your children and their safety should come first. Disgusting.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (13-04-2014)