+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    Exactly? So where lies your problem?

To be honest, my DH wouldn't take a daughter to the ladies room either.
    I'm not making any judgements about men who do or men who don't.
    It's just the way it is.
    I have seen it happen and I'm not alone in that either.
    My problem was your choice of words. I think I've made that pretty clear. Anyway let's leave it you've clarified your post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    I think that after hollywood statement that all men won't do it. She was just saying that is a kind of man that will.

Just like you are irritating other posters with your poster with your "no men will do it." Even when poster have seen it or had their dh do it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Probably not accurate. Just because I've not seen it done doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    Anyway let's leave it you've clarified your post.
    Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    It's not a character trait where a person takes their child to the toilet. It's just a preference. I didn't see it as part of the measure of the man DH is where he would take the kids to the toilet.

you may not have meant it that way but that's how it came across and not just to me.
    Not sure I see the logic in this. Out preference are shaped by our culture, life experience .... And character traits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Not sure I see the logic in this. Out preference are shaped by our culture, life experience .... And character traits.
    I'm not following you. I said I don't consider this a character trait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    You are wrong.

Men will and do. I seen a few over the years.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Of course you have, this is BubHub land where anything can and does happen. I've personally never seen it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Me either. Ever. Kind if irritating me how many posters are carrying on like every man would happily take their daughter into a women's toilet. It's not going to happen!!! Men just won't do it!!
    I had never seen it happen before until last night! I was out at a kids show and a dad needed to take his daughter to the toilet. He got someone to come in and call out to ask ladies in the loos minded if he could bring his daughter in. No one said otherwise so he came in the ladies and stood outside her cubicle door while she went. Needless to say he looked more uncomfortable than any of us women in there!! Made me think if this thread

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (12-04-2014),sky1  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH can't seem to no pee on the seat at home. I can't imAgine what he'd be like using unisex toilets!!

Separate ladies for me thanks or I'll never be able to sit on toilet seat out and about again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I went out to a gig last night and had the pleasure of coming across blood on the toilet seat and toilet paper dispenser (in the women's toilet). Almost took a photo for this thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This thread has gone around and around in circles!!! Parent room or the accessible toilet as first preference if I have the pram. If not then I would take dd to the ladies or DF would take her in the men's. It's pretty simple and I don't believe it is traumatizing or corrupting. My DD will quite happily annoy DF while he is on the toilet( much to his distress!) and uses the open toilets with all the other boys and girls at daycare. It is physical anatomy and really she's not going to see much anyway. She's probably more likely to see something inappropriate when we take her to the football and there is a streaker! Or when she decides to run in on mummy and daddy's 'special cuddles' and ask for a ride too...I believe everyone needs to stop being so freaking uptight. When your child is desperate to whizz your not going to stand there debating whether it is PC to take you kid in the men's or the ladies!!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bumpmakes2 For This Useful Post:

goldtoe  (04-05-2014),Lil M  (12-04-2014),sweetpeamummy  (12-04-2014)