+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I also ovulated cd12 both times, after taking let cd3-7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSurprise View Post
    @Mummsyofone First pregnancy was great, and am 27 weeks into #2, and it's been perfect. Both Letrozole babies (100% success rate! love the stuff!). Did you have a scan at 9-11 days to find any follicles? If you were already utd then, your FS would have seen it, as a follicle is much bigger than an emby afaik. Am sure you'll be ok xxx
    Yes I had a scan but had it at day 9 as it was the weekend and then I started anew job on the Monday so couldn't go then. He didn't say there was anything there and actually was convinced I'd ovulate late on the clomid as my follicles were that big. I'm going to see if I can book in and see him tomorrow or Friday.
    Congrats to you on number 2!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm confused - follicles were big but you'd ovulate late? My most recent scan was cd12, had one 18mm follicle, and ovulated/ conceived that night. Sounds like you are def utd, from this cycle! Hooray! I had hcg measured at cd 27 & 29 to confirm (history of mc), dating scan at 5+5 to be absolutely certain of # of embryos and dates as hcg was through the roof, but just proved an early ovulation. The next couple of weeks will be hard with all the waiting, but so far, so good!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSurprise View Post
    I'm confused - follicles were big but you'd ovulate late? My most recent scan was cd12, had one 18mm follicle, and ovulated/ conceived that night. Sounds like you are def utd, from this cycle! Hooray! I had hcg measured at cd 27 & 29 to confirm (history of mc), dating scan at 5+5 to be absolutely certain of # of embryos and dates as hcg was through the roof, but just proved an early ovulation. The next couple of weeks will be hard with all the waiting, but so far, so good!!!
    Sorry that was meant to say "weren't"

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm waiting for my FS to phone me back!! I hate waiting lol

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummsyofone View Post
    Thanks ladies, I'm just worried I've harmed it if I did conceive before clomid.
    DW you wouldn't have. Placenta hasn't even formed yet, bub still would have been a little multiplying cell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    DW you wouldn't have. Placenta hasn't even formed yet, bub still would have been a little multiplying cell.
    Thanks! Hope so xx