+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TV tech question

Can anyone tell me if I can hook up my computer to my TV to watch free to air tv? My Foxtel has been suspended due to unpaid bill (I'm waiting on my parental leave to come through). My tv doesn't tune into normal channels due to the valley we live in so we have to have Foxtel. Is there any other way to watch free to air? I'm desperate as I'm breastfeeding and stuck on the couch most of the day.

Thanks
    Reviews

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    If your tv has a hdmi port you can plug it into your laptop that way, we do it all the time. You won't be able to watch free to air tv but you can watch catch up episodes if you go to various tv websites. You can also watch tv series via watchseries.us (something like that).

This will eat into your download limit though so be aware of that.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

moosey  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps. Yeah I thought of watching the catch up ep but was hoping I could catch it live as I'm desperate to see the finale of the Block!!! Apparently it won't be available until the morning.