+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    We go to church on Friday.
    Eat lots of hot cross buns over the week of easter.

Each child get a large zip lock bag with their name and a drawing on it. It normally has one big eggs and sone smaller ones.

After church we have a family lunch with my parents. It normal a roast with all the trimmings and a salad.

Than we just spend time with the kids playing( board games. Kick a ball. water play etc.. )Often we start a big puzzle on Friday and just sit and talk and spend quality time with each other.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We always do pjs and chocolate. .good Friday is normally seafood lunch at mils and dinner at my parents. .fresh fish normally and prawns..
    This year dp is away for work over easter and my parents are away so will be pretty quiet. .I always do the powder and easter bunny paw prints..and a trail of mini eggs from the girls rooms to their pjs and eggs

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to meljemillie For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This year I purchased matching baskets for all 4 of us. Dd1 and I are going to make some cute name labels for them and then I have told her that we leave our baskets out the night before for the Easter bunny to put eggs in.

We will also leave a carrot and milk out for Easter bunny.

We have a roast pork lunch with all of my family then the kids do an Easter egg hunt with all of their cousins.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    I forgot I also take the kids to get a photo with the Easter bunny.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FrothyFrog For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh wow this thread is so beautiful what beautiful little ideas. Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    We take a family trip to the zoo.. And always do an Easter egg hunt.. Just us..

I'm always open to anything the family want to do be it bbq or breakfast.. Once hubby's parents move down hopefully we can have a bit more of a bigger family tradition too..

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bunnyderu For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to you all.

Dd will wake up to a very big bunny present holding 2 big "carob" sugar free Easter eggs. (Figure we need some sugar free eggs in there)

We will then have our Easter Egg Hunt(with normal chocolate of course I'm not that cruel hehe) Followed by a yummy Brunch and then a beautiful morning walk to the Duck Pond with the fur babies so they can have some fun time to.

By this time DD will probably pass out for her 12pm nap and I'm sure I'll nap to with this big balloon belly

When she wakes up we will go visit my grandmother who is DD's great grandmother

Thanks for the ideas. Once the girls are old enough to understand properly I am sure it will only get more exciting can't wait ❤️

I tried to do some Easter Art last night with her but I don't think crafty nafty is this family lol!

We will decorate her Easter Egg hunt basket the night before though I'm sure she'll be good at that. Anything to collect chocolates
    Last edited by LoCo; 12-04-2014 at 15:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Usually we just play it by ear and sometimes we go away (dp's parents gave a beach house), or we have a BBQ with friends and family. This year I am due with a baby in a few days and if he isn't born very soon I might be in hospital over the weekend.

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    First yr ds is old enough.

We planning in decorating baskets, Easter hunt. We will most of the eggs cos boys are only 6mths and 18mths.

We brought then pjs, rabbit ears and a bubble stick thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have church thurs night 7-9 ish pm then usually head to mums for supper.

Fri morning I bake hot cross buns for the kids. Adults tend to fast till after church at 3pm. Then everyone breaks their fast at my place. I'm usually cook traditional Indian vegetarian food. Saturday it's our little family day out. Sunday we do church then to my grand aunts house for a big lunch. The kids get books/winter pjs. I usually make Greek shortbread to give as Easter gifts. We do not do the eggs/Easter bunny etc.

wifey of hubby who is always away. mother of two girls who are always amusing.