+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane Northside Parents group for young (up to 3ish months) babies.

Hi, I'm Megan and I'm mum to a 1 week old baby boy (and 2.5 year old daughter). I remember how isolating those first months are, and whats worse is that most parents groups don't seem to cater for very young babies so I just wanted to throw this idea out there and see if anyone else would be interested.

So I was thinking of starting up a private facebook group where we can all feel free to post about anything, ask baby questions or just vent in a non-judgemental environment and also organise regular meetups.

I'm not going to lie to you all I do have an ulterior motive in all this and it is to make some mummy friends who live in my area and grow my social circle but I imagine that I'm not the only one out there who feels this way.

So please let me know if your interested and if I get enough interest I'll go ahead and create the group (send everyone an invite) and we can all go from there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my little man is 18 months and I'm on the Northside of bris too would love some meet ups and friends for William and myself

Asha 26, William 17 months and a gorgeous handful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Asha ! That sound great I've created the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/529430397169877/. It was literally created 5 mins ago lol so let me know if you have any problems joining. It might take a while to get a good lot of people in the group but I'm dedicated to organising meet-ups and playdates in the mean time anyway

WebRep WebRep

currentVote

noRating
    noWeight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've just asked to join
    Last edited by FlipFlop; 16-04-2014 at 18:55.