+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have a three bedroom house. Our three boys (6, 4 and 19months) all share a room. Our oldest sometimes sleeps in the other room if he feels like he wants some alone time. They love being in their bedroom together, and it gives them a whole other room for their toys etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok going to bite the bullet and give it a go. Think I will try for a month and then if it's not working I have the option to switch them back thanks for your opinions ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    I dont have experience myself but i remember sharing with my sister, i recon i was about 5 or 6 and she is 18 months younger then me. Mum and Dad had a gutfull after another night of trying to get us to go to sleep and not talk that that moved me into the play room at 9pm! Mum recons it was heaps easier to get us both to sleep after that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    We will do this when DS2 is 12 months old. There's 21 months between our two and I'm looking forward to having them share (three bedrooms here too, looking forward to having a spare room/study!). DS2 has been sleeping all night since 3 months but I still feel like it's easier to have them separate.

Me, he and our two boys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have a 4 bedroom house and 2 sons so def enough room for them to have their own room. But we wanted a study and a separate playroom. DS1 is almost 4 and DS2 is almost 2. They started sharing when we moved DS2 out of our room (he was about 12 months). They sleep really well and there's very little mucking around and the best part is not having to put toys away before they go to bed. We just shut he playroom door :-D They'll go into separate rooms when they ask to. Neither of them wakes up if the other does during the night and they have the same bedtime and will wake up at separate times. It works really well here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My girls are 6 & 3.5, they have been sharing a room since dd2 was 6 months! They love being together, we tried doing the separate room thing but dd2 didn't settle! Will prob move dd1 when she feels like she wants her own space!