+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes please. I have a 3.5 y/o who is starting to pretend write and starting to try to read stories.

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes please!!!!!

My eldest is 4yrs old and every day tells me she wants to read and I have no idea the next step to take.

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes please. My son is 4.5 (will be 5 in August) and although he loves to 'read' books with me, he shows no interest in learning how to actually read.
    I'm hoping this guide will be able to help me teach him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please. I have a very active 3.5 yr old and would love to help him develop in (and fall in love with) these areas as much as he has in others.

Address is correct :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't have a child the correct age, but I am a primary school teacher teaching a range of ages including the younger years, and would love to review it as a teacher.

Also, I don't know if you would consider it, but my daughter is not yet 3 (she is 29 months) but is very bright for her age and can already recognise and name 2/3 or her alphabet, follows beginning reading behaviours that precede reading, and recites entire picture books word-for word, corresponding to the correct page. She is constantly recognising and pointing out letters she knows in the environment around her and has quite an extensive vocabulary. As a teacher, I think she could easily be categorised with 3 year olds in terms of something like this...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please. My daughter is 3 and we are just starting to get a schedule in place that includes daily 'educational activities' on it. I believe learning happens everywhere and anywhere and while most should be play based there is a need for some guided learning as well. We are planning to home school our daughter and believe that starting young but with FUN resources that involve play and parents is the way to help start her on the right path towards a positive outlook on learning.

Address is correct
    Last edited by Isabellabean; 08-04-2014 at 10:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 4 year old ( 5 in September ) and a 3 yr old in june. Happy to help :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi,

I have a 5 year old son who is just learning to read in preprimary and a 3 year old who is not yet in kindy (plus a baby) I'd love to be able to review this. My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 3 year old and I am a primary school teacher and interested in any products I can recommend to parents in preparation for starting school, so I would love to read and review this product.
    Address is correct.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this product. I have a 3 year old who is currently being tested for being gifted. I also have a two year old who is in speech therapy for being a late talker. I was just thinking today how can I extend my 3 year old as she is wanting to read and write, I don't want to be holding her back by focusing on activities for my two year old. My address details are correct.