Closed Thread
Page 89 of 95 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Congrates @hadesgirl hope it all goes well.
    @HillDweller my temps are all over the place this week too. I had a slight drop around 9dpo which I thought could mean something, but then I've had a coldy-fluy thing this week too, so I think they were higher than normal after O and the drop was just getting back to normal. Argh stupid body messing with my mind!!

It's so annoying isn't it @Lizard ! And typically it has to happen right at the time it will actually make the difference whether we're in with a chance or not. Sigh. Well, I think I'm going to go ahead and assume it wasn't at the right time so I'm not disappointed when AF turns up That'll mean we won't be in with a chance for another 2 months though. Ack!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, FF changed O day to CD22 when I entered my temp this morning, which I think is actually right.. So, we may be in with a chance yet I guess!

photo (7).jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stupid bodies messing with us!!!!

But yay!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizard For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Stupid bodies messing with us!!!!

But yay!!!
    Hope you're feeling better now too @Lizard !

@Shrillian how is it all going for you? I'm not very aware of the timelines etc for IVF, do they give you any information on how your fertilized eggys are going?

How is everyone else going? Hope you're feeling well @hadesgirl and hope everyone has a nice weekend planned!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had another day of no ferning after having a little ferning the last two days, not sure if it's just a case of not enough or too much saliva or my body playing tricks on me. Either way, DP is home until Monday so fingers crossed

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NicM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had a long hard week at work! I was being hopeful and positive for this cycle (the temp drop added to that too) but I can feel signs AF is probably on her way so now I just want her to be here so I can have a glass (or two?) of wine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bummer @Lizard Well, if AF does arrive, I hope you enjoy a few large glasses of wine
    @NicM I had the same thing. I had full ferning for 4 days, then a day of partial ferning, then NOTHING for the next 3 days before O! I am happy to report, I did not chuck a tantrum and throw the microscope across the room in disgust. Proud moment really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @NicM - I hate the waiting games we have to play whilst TTC. First for O, then for the TWW. Hope you get it this month!

@Lizard - boo. Hope she stays away or comes quickly. I'll be having wine tonight as well!!

@HillDweller - so sorry for not updating!

In the end, only the one blasty made it to the freezer. Out of 17 eggs harvested! At least that shows me why we haven't been falling naturally! Not good odds right there!

I have an appointment with my FS next Thursday, so will find out then as to my next steps. I'll be doing another induction cycle for my FET timing (since I don't seem to O naturally), but when I start it will depend on, I assume, if my levels are baseline enough to start the Letrozole, or if they need me to take Provera to prompt AF to visit before starting it.

Just so eager to get it all going!! I'm being impatient, I know. But... I want to try now!!!! Ha ha ha!!!

FETs have better odds than fresh cycles, so hopefully this transfer will bring me my sticky BFP. I hope.

I'm not looking forward to having to do another antagonist cycle for harvesting, as I was in a fair bit of pain and discomfort after the EPU.

I'll just keep praying for my sticky miracle. Fx!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller, good job. I told DP that I was tempted to stop all monitoring and seeing what happens, and he agree'd saying that we can relax and just enjoy it though it was adorable the other night when he patted my tummy saying 'swim little ones, swim' lmao
    @Shrillian, yes, the waiting is annoying, I have noticed tender boobs and my abdo is feeling a bit tight today, not sure if its post 'O' stuff or a good sign, guess only time will tell

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NicM For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (13-09-2014)