Closed Thread
Page 88 of 95 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bfp!

Celebrate with me. BFP yesterday. Tested again this morning. The 2nd line is still there! Little bit thrilled n a big bit terrified!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hadesgirl woop woop Congratulations

@ HillDweller actually had quite a bit of ferning this morning, and DP goes away tomorrow now instead of today, which means he'll be back Saturday, so hopefully we have some luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hadesgirl - yay! Congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @hadsgirl CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy for you Lol at the "big bit terrified" that will be me too when I get my BFP

@anewmin try using your saliva test as just a 'back up' to see if you can see the patterns in conjunction with your other testing / monitoring you do. That's what I do, I don't rely on it soley because sometimes I just can't get it right!

@NicM Oooh I hope your timing is perfect for your DH being home then!!

Well, no significant temp rise still, so looks like I still haven't O'd yet and DH came home yesterday I've been having really bad O pains on my right hand side (enough to worry me that it's a cyst or something - typical, I worry I'm not going to O early enough, then I worry I'm not going to O late enough for DH to be home, then I worry that I'm getting O pains at the most convenient time, so maybe there's something wrong with me LOL). So, even though I'm not feeling a massive boost of confidence this month or anything, there is some chance we're in with a chance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller DP came home with some great news, he's not going away for work now until Monday *happy dance* so we are in with a chance, yay

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NicM For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (11-09-2014),Shrillian  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HD & NicM - get busy girls!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AJsyd For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (11-09-2014),NicM  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hadesgirl View Post
    Celebrate with me. BFP yesterday. Tested again this morning. The 2nd line is still there! Little bit thrilled n a big bit terrified!
    Fantastic news! Huge congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AJsyd View Post
    HD & NicM - get busy girls!!
    Happy baby dancing girls!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anewmin For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NicM View Post
    @HillDweller DP came home with some great news, he's not going away for work now until Monday *happy dance* so we are in with a chance, yay
    Fantastic news @NicM !!

I am rather confused about when I O'd now, or whether we are really in with a chance or not! My temp is doing a slow rise (going up 0.1 degree each day for the last 3 days) Now FF has put my O day as Monday (boo) but says it is ambiguous because it's a slow rise and I don't have a positive OPK to confirm it (because I spat it with the OPK's last week and stopped doing them LOL). I was still having EWCM on Monday, so I really am not sure! My temp today is the first time it's been higher than the highest temp in the first stage of my cycle this month. Bit annoying, I've never had a slow rise before, it's always been really clear!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrates @hadesgirl hope it all goes well.
    @HillDweller my temps are all over the place this week too. I had a slight drop around 9dpo which I thought could mean something, but then I've had a coldy-fluy thing this week too, so I think they were higher than normal after O and the drop was just getting back to normal. Argh stupid body messing with my mind!!