Closed Thread
Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @anewmin & @NoteToSelf - welcome! I've updated your details on the first page. (Sorry for not doing it earlier, @anewmin and being so self-centred! Only been jumping on for quick updates the past two weeks whilst starting IVF).

I hope your journeys are short ones!

Where is everyone at in their cycles now? Sorry for asking... As mentioned above, I've been a little distracted and time poor.
    Thanks so much Shrillian! Glad to hear you are making great progress with ivf and 5 well fertilised sounds fantastic! All the best with the next.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anewmin For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (07-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @NoteToSelf - at least you can be sure that it's possible for you to have kids, so that must be some comfort

@Lizard - I'm really really hoping this is your month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh PS I'm CD5.
    Pps anyone have any good tips for bringing O earlier (is that even possible?) cause otherwise I'll be out of the running this month!
    Also some people have referred to FF - are you talking about fertility friend app? Any recommendations on best apps?
    Last edited by AJsyd; 06-09-2014 at 23:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @NoteToSelf

Great news about your 5 eggys Shrill! That was such a cute thing for your DH to say, love it

Where am I in my cycle....I HAVE NO IDEA. Gah! Im at CD 19 and I was so certain I O'd yesterday, but my temp only went up a little bit this morning, not high enough to look like O confirmation, so I'm currently waiting to see what it does tomorrow. I had a bad day being obsessive, negative, angry and depressed. Mostly because I'm so afraid the O timing this month is going to make me not coincide with when DH is home next month. Cried most of the day. So stupid but I couldn't help it.

I tried to do something positive and booked an appointment to get a heap of hormone testing done. I'm starting to suspect I might have the unusual type of PCOS (usually referred to as 'thin PCOS') and I want to get the testing done to see if that might be the case. So many things I've read (even down to vitamins doing strange things like vitex giving me acne instead of helping and maca making me angry) seem to point to it. I guess at least if I can find out what my hormones are doing I might be able to come up with a plan I guess.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (07-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AJsyd View Post
    Oh PS I'm CD5.
    Pps anyone have any good tips for bringing O earlier (is that even possible?) cause otherwise I'll be out of the running this month!
    Also some people have referred to FF - are you talking about fertility friend app? Any recommendations on best apps?
    The only thing that had bough O earlier for me was vitex @AJsyd but not sure if that's working for me this month

Yep, FF is fertility friend, I find it the best one to use for bbt charting etc. I have another one I record symptoms etc in because you can put notes etc and it's easy for me to go back through and match symptoms up each month, that ones called iperiod

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Shrillian my cycles are pretty clock work and not ridiculously long (sorry girls) so I just wait for AF. Don't think I could do the whole testing every cycle thing.

Awwwe thanks @AJsyd! And yep I use fertility friend app.
    @HillDweller oh Hun sorry to hear you're having a rough month. That's what my temp did day after my positive OPK only went up a tad not really enough which is normal I thought cos I think I usually O that day. Then I got the higher temp the next day, but FF still puts my rise from the small rise, and has put my O as the actual day I got the positive on the OPK. and I did my OPK early evening. So I'm not sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Lizard xx that's interesting, I did wonder whether maybe it's doing a slow rise or something. I haven't had that before, but I guess that doesn't mean anything! I need to learn some patience I think

I also didn't get a positive OPK this month, but I didn't test last night, I was so sure if O'd yesterday and I didn't bother! But my saliva test was definitely positive for 3 days and I had 2 days of EWCM which I hardly ever get so I really assumed I would have O'd by now..!
    Last edited by HillDweller; 06-09-2014 at 23:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller did you get more of a rise this morning?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    @HillDweller did you get more of a rise this morning?
    Nope back down again! And I bet it happens today or tomorrow, and DH doesn't get home till Tuesday... Then that'll mean that unless I can O by about CD15 next month (which I never have before) we won't be in with a chance then either! SIGH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm sorry. X