Closed Thread
Page 83 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Doing a little dance for you @Shrillian!! A happy baby dust dance.
    @HillDweller too funny!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lizard For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-09-2014),Shrillian  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @AJsyd. I know the feeling. I'm not sure if it gets easier or not the longer it goes on. Maybe we just deal with it better after a while, but one things for sure we do start to get to know and analyse everything about our bodies as we go through this month after month.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizard For This Useful Post:

AJsyd  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @AJsyd, how annoying! It's so frustrating to feel like you're missing a "chance" when we're trying so hard to make the best of every chance!
    Afm, we leave for Adelaide tomorrow, where our little embies are stored. We have a FS appointment on Monday, I'm so excited to be back on the train!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

AJsyd  (04-09-2014),HillDweller  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, may I join you here in this thread. It's great to see so many of you with similar age and challenge for becoming a mum!
    Here is my info:

Kids: TTC #1

How long have you been TTC: 1.5 years

GP/FS/Where the wind takes you?: Saw my first FS in March who found out my AMH is low (8.4) but the major contributing factor is my DH's low morphology (only 1%). He suggested IVF but I didn't feel ready to give up just yet, so went to see a natural therapist (NT) for other possible options. Now I'm on nutrition and herbs for 2 months and did lots of tests etc. DH is also with the same NT and on herbs. Will have to see if she can do the magic on us as she said she had some guys with 1% morphology going up to 12% before with her treatment...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @anewmin
    My amh is somewhere in the 6.6 range and we're ttc #4, so don't stress too much! It worked 3 times

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AJsyd View Post
    Hi ladies, I wrote a few hours ago, now I'm back, feeling a little bit down because I just figured out DH will be away when we need to DTD this cycle. So based on that I just feel like this whole TTC thing is just stretching out indefinitely. I know I shouldn't be complaining as a lot of people have been trying longer than me , but just feeling FRUSTRATED.
    And seems like every person in the world around me is pregnant. Grrr! Anyway, rant over!!
    I completely understand how you feel So frustrating isn't it! My DH is away for this cycle too. Hopefully next month will be ok....and it will be as long as I O by tomorrow at the latest. Just adds such an extra layer of stress!

I've had 3 people close to me announce they're pregnant in the last week. And none of them were trying more than a couple of months, if at all. I feel happy for them but it just seems so unfair sometimes. I had a big sook about it last week to DH, telling him it all just feels so hopeless when he's working away and we're missing chances. It just feels like it will never happen due to a stupid timing issue! I didn't have an actual solution or anything helpful, just cried about it instead. lol.

In the 8 months we've been TTC we've had 2 months where we were actually in with a chance. Hopefully we'll have next month and December, and DH will take a week off in November. But, if I don't O on time this month, even if it's out by an extra couple of days, it might throw everything out so he's not even home at the right time for the rest of the year!

The constant calculating and worrying is just so stressful! Gah!

Hi @anewmin ! Welcome and good luck!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

AJsyd  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by safam View Post
    Hi @anewmin
    My amh is somewhere in the 6.6 range and we're ttc #4, so don't stress too much! It worked 3 times

Thanks safam for your encouragement! It's always to hear success stories keeping us hopeful and positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hillweller for your warm welcome Timing is important isn't it? Sometimes even though we do not travel away we can feel exhausted from work and other social commitments then we may miss the good time window...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anewmin For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anewmin View Post
    Thanks Hillweller for your warm welcome Timing is important isn't it? Sometimes even though we do not travel away we can feel exhausted from work and other social commitments then we may miss the good time window...
    Yep, that's right @anewmin and it's never nice when you feel under pressure to catch the window! I tell myself that if DH didn't work away I would have just played the "let's see what happens" game and not tried to track anything....which is a big fat LIE because that's not my personality at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @anewmin fellow Melbourner seems we have a bit in common.

Hope you're able to get some good results from the Natural therapist. My DH's morphology is fine but his other numbers are low (but not non existent) he's is feeling a little defeated already. We haven't been to see anyone yet (money issues) but that will be our next step.