Closed Thread
Page 82 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    yay Shrill,
    Yes please watch out for OHSS. Have lots of gatorade, eat lots of protein etc
    Sounds like you might get quite a nice eggy haul

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only started to have a sports drink a day from yesterday. Is one a day enough? Or should I have more? I'm trying to keep hydrated, but forget to drink water whist at work. Bad me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, got the results of today's bloods! FN said the numbers are doubling perfectly - 11,300!!! Woohoo! Divided by 800, that's 14! Yay!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh so great to check the page and find positive news!!
    Lizard - fantastic! Time to get busy!!
    Shrill - I'm so happy everything is going well for you, fingers crossed that all the planets align, very exciting!!

AFM - AF showed up today (i think). Which would mean that was a 38 day cycle. Well, I suppose that's better than the last one (55 days) but still, arghg. Think I will be looking into a few things this month... maybe Vitex, OPKs... I want to increase my chances!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AJsyd For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome new @Shrillian although I don't know what all the things you're talking about and yaying about are. Lol.

Sorry @AJsyd that AF has turned up but glad it wasn't another crazy long wait for you this month. I'm only on my 2nd cycle using OPK but just feel I've got so much more control of planning what we're trying to do here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lizard - ha ha ha! I'm still learning too! The numbers are my oestrogen levels. Prior to ovulation, your oestrogen rises and (on average) when it hits 800 is when you'll ovulate. So with my numbers the higher it is, the likelihood of a larger amount of eggs (dividing my 800, I'm currently at 14). It's not exact, but at least a good indication. Also, not all will be mature or make it to the fertilisation and/or blasty phases.

I'll be taking my trigger shot tonight and my day surgery for my egg pick up will be on Friday. 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Shrillian that is freaking awesome!!! Yes! Good luck for Friday!!
    @AJsyd I would suggest giving vitex a go and seeing if it works for you. Everything indicates that I'm going to O today or tomorrow (day 16 or 17) which is AWESOME for me. The ONLY cycles I have O'd this early have been the ones I've taken vitex and both times I only took it for 7 or 8 days in the first two weeks (not what you're really supposed to do I think, but just saying that I didn't even take it all month and it's still working!)

PS: If anyone had of told me a few years ago that the most exciting thing in my day would be seeing EWCM on the toilet paper I would have laughed right in their face. hahaha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller - ha ha ha! So true about the CM!

Thank you! Trigger was swapped to a different type this afternoon. Take that shot at 2320 tonight and EPU is scheduled for 0920 on Friday. All going to plan and no OHSS, transfer will be on the 10th and pregnancy BT on the 22nd. 😳😄

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HD you are hilarious! I know what you mean though.... I have never paid this much attention to my body in thirty-something years, now I'm analysing everything it does!

Shrill - fingers crossed for you on Friday!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AJsyd For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-09-2014),Shrillian  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I wrote a few hours ago, now I'm back, feeling a little bit down because I just figured out DH will be away when we need to DTD this cycle. So based on that I just feel like this whole TTC thing is just stretching out indefinitely. I know I shouldn't be complaining as a lot of people have been trying longer than me , but just feeling FRUSTRATED.
    And seems like every person in the world around me is pregnant. Grrr! Anyway, rant over!!