Page 81 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news HD!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AJsyd For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Safam - what were your cycles like before Vitex?

I'm on Cd38 now arghh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicM View Post
    So DP and I decided to try OPK's this month, at the moment we have just been using the calendar on fertility friend, and so we want to know more accurately when I 'O' , I'm currently CD7, when do I start using them? We are also hoping that i don't 'O' while he is away
    When do you usually O with ff? I've just started using them too, last month and this. So I start using them a day or two before i would usually O as I'm still getting used to them and what a positive looks like.

Had two definite negatives last two days but today's was a definite positive!! BD time! And I managed to get DH to hang out the 5 days too, plus trying the pre-seed as well. Finger crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    When do you usually O with ff? I've just started using them too, last month and this. So I start using them a day or two before i would usually O as I'm still getting used to them and what a positive looks like.

Had two definite negatives last two days but today's was a definite positive!! BD time! And I managed to get DH to hang out the 5 days too, plus trying the pre-seed as well. Finger crossed.
    Fantastic @Lizard ! Everything crossed for you! I bet your DH is glad too hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    FF is predicting CD11-13 fertile days (Fri, Sat and Sun) and CD14-18 ovulation days, with DP going away on Thurs and possibly back Mon, Tues

Thanks
    Reviews
    To go 5 days wouldn't normally bother him at all, but I think cos I said he HAD to wait made him more impatient, lol.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizard For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicM View Post
    FF is predicting CD11-13 fertile days (Fri, Sat and Sun) and CD14-18 ovulation days, with DP going away on Thurs and possibly back Mon, Tues
    I'd prob start testing days 12-13 and hope that you get your positive Monday so that it works out with DP.

Is that the days FF normally shows as O day? Are you temping as well to confirm when you've O'd?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Update from my side:

My body is responding reeeally well to the meds.

Numbers:
    Saturday: 3914
    Sunday: 5296

Will find out today's numbers later this afternoon.

Had another scan and the follies are growing well.

I asked about OHSS and FN said from Sunday's scan, no. But after today's scan she said it might be possible. Boo. I really hope not, as I'll have to wait another cycle for transfer. Though she said I'd have to wait for a period and I don't get those normally, so not sure if I'd have to wait for a natural cycle or they could just prompt me with Provera, if it came to that.

FN today thinks I'll be triggering tomorrow night and EPU will be on Friday. *nervous*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I'd prob start testing days 12-13 and hope that you get your positive Monday so that it works out with DP.

Is that the days FF normally shows as O day? Are you temping as well to confirm when you've O'd?
    FF shows 'O' between CD13-20 in July and CD16-20 in August. No I haven't been temping, but instead of the OPK's at $20 I brought the OvuPlan saliva tester for $30, money has been a bit tight since the move and we thought that seeing as my cycles have been a little erratic that this was more cost effective for now. Hopefully this will help me figure out when I 'O' and hopefully DP is home when it happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and good luck @Shrillian