Closed Thread
Page 8 of 95 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice to hear how you are all travelling! My opks always going a bit back and forth with the second line throughout the cycle, except when it is O then I always see a strong second line.

I finally got to book our first appointment with a FS today, date set to the 14 May. Fx I get a BFP before then, especially since they told me the fee for the first consultation $420!! Crap this is going to be an expensive journey but very exited to get things moving in the right direction though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MamaL - $420? Ouch!! Do you mid me asking who you're going through? I think my initial consult last year was around $270 (I'm with IVFA)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Shrillian, I'm going through genea (Sydney IVF), it's $210 per person but as both me and DP are going $420. Is that the same at IVFA?

Thanks
    Reviews
    After taking the relaxed approach for 2.5 years I have now gone to the other extreme and am over analysing e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, I think I am starting to do DH's head in. Am freaking out a bit because my next birthday is approaching and having some kind of answer for 'unexplained' would just make this a whole lot easier for me. I thought I might have PCOS as my AMH was on the high-ish side but just clutching at straws (and being a hypochondriac).

MamaL - $420 seems heaps expensive, ours was somewhere between $150-170 for both, through a low cost IVF clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, my initial consult was $270 as it was $200 for me and $70 for DH.

My first OI cycle cost me $600-something as it was for the consult plus cycle monitoring (I assume??). Then, cycle monitoring is $250 each cycle thereafter (as I don't see the FS, I just talk to the nurses only who tell me when to take things and when to come in for bloods - they then talk to the FS with my results and next steps, etc).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hope everyone is well Sounds like lots is happening in the way of IVF and OI. Fingers crossed we have a BFP in here soon.

9DPO today and completely obsessing about symptoms, which haven't changed to the usual 'AF is coming' symptoms. Am hanging out to test with FMU tomorrow. Killing me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Hope everyone is well Sounds like lots is happening in the way of IVF and OI. Fingers crossed we have a BFP in here soon.

9DPO today and completely obsessing about symptoms, which haven't changed to the usual 'AF is coming' symptoms. Am hanging out to test with FMU tomorrow. Killing me
    Best of luck for testing tomorrow Del! I hope this is your magical month.
    Hi everyone, I'm still lurking, just hanging till FET time xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post

Ooooh, good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Best of luck for testing tomorrow Del! I hope this is your magical month.
    Hi everyone, I'm still lurking, just hanging till FET time xx
    When do you transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @delirium!! How exiting, I really hope you'll get your BFP tomorrow!! Hopefully the first BFP in this thread!

Hmm $420 seems expensive, I will call and ask again or change clinic maybe.