Closed Thread
Page 79 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @NicM not "glad" that AF arrived for you, but you know what I mean, at least you're not in limbo land now and are at the beginning of a new cycle.

@Lizard sorry to hear about your DH's SA, I hope the next one in 6 weeks shows you some better results. As @bel2466 said, I've heard Menevit can be really helpful for numbers and quality too. I think delirium had success when her DH's SA was not looking good at all.

@Shrillian WOO HOO for starting your first jab! I wanted to come on yesterday and ask all day how your appointment went, but was a little scared incase you didn't get the news you wanted! Glad the injections are going ok for you. I know we've all got our fingers crossed it happens quickly!

@AJsyd how is your TWW going? I think from memory you're about half way through it now?

@safam I started on the vitex on Saturday. I forgot what you said about taking them both in the morning until just now, but I'll start doing that from tomorrow!

Had my usual acupuncture appointment yesterday. She's going to concentrate hard on trying to get me to O a bit earlier (hopefully around day 14-17 instead of day 21-23). We wont be in with a chance this cycle, but, if she can get my O down to around that time we should be in with a chance next cycle

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Just poking my head in to see how you all are and to offer support. There has been so many posts since my last one that it will take too long to address them all so I'll say I hope this group is empty soon

Lizard. Please try menevit. It really and truly works. My DH went from an appalling 6% progressive to a sticky baby in just under 3 months. Get him to take Vit C as well as an antioxidant. Get him to cut back on caffeine, alcohol, painkillers and eat well. I never believed we would have seen such a turn around so fast but we did. And this was after having 1 pg in over 2 years.

I'm 9 weeks today. It's going sooooo slowly

4. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Just poking my head in to see how you all are and to offer support. There has been so many posts since my last one that it will take too long to address them all so I'll say I hope this group is empty soon

Lizard. Please try menevit. It really and truly works. My DH went from an appalling 6% progressive to a sticky baby in just under 3 months. Get him to take Vit C as well as an antioxidant. Get him to cut back on caffeine, alcohol, painkillers and eat well. I never believed we would have seen such a turn around so fast but we did. And this was after having 1 pg in over 2 years.

I'm 9 weeks today. It's going sooooo slowly
    Aha, yes, I thought it was you del who said Menevit had helped! (excited my memory works sometimes, ha!)

hehe it does seem like it's been longer than that to me too! How have you been going? Have you been feeling good?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    @delirium - we missed you! 9 weeks already? How exciting, hope we can all join you soon!

@HillDweller - wow, sound like you have a scheduling challenge on your hands, but at least there's a plan!

@Shrillian - eeee!!!! exciting to hear you are now on your way. Hope the jabs aren't too bad. What happens now?

@NicM - how long was that cycle? hopefully they'll settle quickly for you

As for me, CD33... I'm keeping my expectations low this month. Obviously I'd LOVE a BFP (who of us wouldn't) but failing that, I'd just be happy if AF shows up some time before CD37. Fingers crossed I don't have another crazy long wait like last month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AJsyd View Post
    @Shrillian - eeee!!!! exciting to hear you are now on your way. Hope the jabs aren't too bad. What happens now?
    The jabs are actually fine! But then again, I have no issues with needles. That said, it's still weird to be jabbing yourself! You just pinch some belly and stick it in.

I do these ones (Puregon, to stimulate follicles) for around 11 days and for the last 7 days of these, I also do a second set of jabs with the antagonist drug (Orgalutron, to stop ovulation).

Then, depending on how it's looking and how many follies I have, I do a trigger injection (Ovidel, to make me ovulate). The last one is specifically timed, as it needs to be administered a certain amount of hours before EPU.

Then, day surgery for the EPU and DH unloads his men into a cup and we then play the waiting game on them fertilising!

5 days later is the ET!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

@HillDweller - wow, sound like you have a scheduling challenge on your hands, but at least there's a plan!

As for me, CD33... I'm keeping my expectations low this month. Obviously I'd LOVE a BFP (who of us wouldn't) but failing that, I'd just be happy if AF shows up some time before CD37. Fingers crossed I don't have another crazy long wait like last month!
    Yep, and in all that, the thing I have to watch the most is I don't get stressed or over anxious about it! (because I and the acupuncturist is sure that's what's throwing it out. It appears from my BBT charts and other symptoms that my body gears up to O then I start to panic it's not going to happen on time and it delays for around a week!) So, of course, that's the hardest part of all!

I know how you feel about wanting a BFP but if not hoping AF shows on time - I felt the same when I had a few really long cycles! You end up just wanting to at least get to start the new cycle if it's not happening this time! Limbo land is the worst!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

AJsyd  (28-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear from you delirium hope all is going well for you.

Thanks for the advice ladies, DH doesn't smoke, doesn't drink alcohol or coffee. Diet could do with improving, and I have had him on a similar supplement combination but might change over to menevit to see if it makes a difference. He has had low-ish tests in the past so I don't think the next test will be significantly different but we can try.
    And in the mean time we'll just keep trying too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's CD10 for me today. Usually I'd start doing OPK's at this time. I'm not sure what to do - I told myself I wasn't going to do OPK's the next few cycles and just temp so I know when I have actually O'd (in an attempt to not over annalyse everything to much and get stressed) BUT the chinese herbs my acupuncturist gave me this time have some that I take before O and then some I start to try and take a few days before I think I'm going to O....which will be a little difficult if I'm not testing I guess..! The last few months I haven't really had any EWCM so I can't even rely on that.

Sigh. I guess maybe I'll just have to test but not worry about it too much!

Some good news - my DH's work site has family day each year where they're able to apply to be allowed to fly a family member to site for the day. I went last year and it's looking promising that I might get to go again this year. That will mean there'll be a day in the middle of his work swing in October that I'll be able to go up and visit him! So, if I don't quite O on time we'll have an extra chance

Thanks
    Reviews

@NicM - how long was that cycle? hopefully they'll settle quickly for you
    @AJsyd it was a 31 day cycle, currently on CD4, and AF finished last night, so still had my 3 day AF even though last cycle was longer than the one before.

DP told me last night he may be going away for work again at the end of next week hopefully we get to time it right before he goes.

Limbo is the worst, I was like you, if there was no BFP I just wanted AF to hurry along

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @HillDweller - I hope you get to go!!

@NicM - how long will he be away dor?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (30-08-2014)