Closed Thread
Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Tues Shrill, and Sunday NicM!
    And awesome news about your DH getting a job Lizard, must be a weight off the shoulders, and maybe can start putting a little away to go towards FS?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AJsyd For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (24-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no AF, used a clear blue digital test this morning and still a BFN 😥
    The only thing I can think of is the stress of the move

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @NicM you're probably right about the stress of moving. Still I know it's disappointing and frustrating. How's the new place going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Sorry @NicM you're probably right about the stress of moving. Still I know it's disappointing and frustrating. How's the new place going?
    Yes, very disappointing, and I'm a little scared, AF didn't come back on it's own after my MC and D&C, I ended up going back on the pill, so when my first cycle off the pill was 26 days and AF showed I thought everything was fine, now Imm scared again that it's not. DP did say it's too soon to start panicking about that, and I know he's right, but still.
    New place is going great, absolutely loving it. Keen to get into the gardening and planting a huge vegie patch (which is a little od as I hate gardening lol).

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long have you been off the pill NicM?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    How long have you been off the pill NicM?
    This is my second cycle off the pill, I know I shouldn't be stressing so soon, but can't help it, I was diagnosed with endo when I was 19, and apart from when I was ttc with my ex, have been on birth control since I was 16 to control AF (suffered extremely painful periods). I got my bpf with my ex second cycle so that's prob why I was so hopeful this time around

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been on the pill for most of my fertile life too for various reasons. I haven't been diagnosed with anything so thought after coming off the pill it would all happen fairly easily and within a few months. I had no reason to think otherwise.

Hopefully your AF comes soon and it's just your cycles sorting themselves out after being on the pill.

AFM waiting on DH sperm analyses back, hoping they're all normal but then if they are what next? And why isn't this working?!?!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizard For This Useful Post:

NicM  (25-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NicM View Post
    This is my second cycle off the pill, I know I shouldn't be stressing so soon, but can't help it, I was diagnosed with endo when I was 19, and apart from when I was ttc with my ex, have been on birth control since I was 16 to control AF (suffered extremely painful periods). I got my bpf with my ex second cycle so that's prob why I was so hopeful this time around
    It can take a while Nic. So frustrating though, I know My cycles have been 41 days, 57 days, 30 days, 37 days and 35 days. And that's doing acupuncture and chinese herbs to try and get them regular! The first few cycles were really just my body trying to get the hormones leveled out. I went on the pill at 16 and other than a 6 month break about 6 years ago, I had been on it the whole time. I makes it a little difficult for us to even know what a "normal" cycle is for us doesn't it.

I am almost certain that the reason my cycles are still a bit uneven is because of stress. The one cycle I got 30 days was one where I wasn't stressing or wondering when I was going to O etc because I assumed it would be another long cycle. My acupuncturist thinks my BBT charts show that my body gears up to ovulate around day 17 each month, then I get stressed and it doesn't happen for another week or so! Mostly my stress comes from panicking it's not going to happen when DH is around and worrying that he'll be gone again by the time it does!

So, for the next few months I'm not going to use OPK's or anything other than just taking my temp each morning so I know when I did O and see if I can get out of the stress in my head a little!

Are you having any symptoms that are making you think your endo has come back or anything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been getting sharp stabbing pains in the right side and acne has increased. Im about to see my doctor for something else, but going to ask a few questions, like could it be a cyst again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NicM View Post
    I have been getting sharp stabbing pains in the right side and acne has increased. Im about to see my doctor for something else, but going to ask a few questions, like could it be a cyst again?
    My acne has increase so much since I came off the pill. I had really good skin while I was on the pill, but it's gotten pretty bad now I don't know whether I have some form of PCOS and that's causing it, or whether it's just because the pill kept my skin in check before. I was having the exact same thing - stabbing pains in my ovary a few month ago and I thought it was a cyst too. Luckily (or maybe unluckily because I still don't know what it is!) they couldn't find anything on an ultrasound.

Hope you get some answers and hope it's nothing to worry about!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

NicM  (26-08-2014)