Closed Thread
Page 74 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lizard - I'm sorry, I've said the wrong thing. Must be very frustrating

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @HillDweller - boo to spotting! Hope AF stays away!

@Lizard - went well, actually. Only one person did the "you next" thing, which was good. Kept myself busy with the organisation parts, so didn't get much time to "talk" to people.

@AJsyd - just waiting to hear back from FS about when we can start. I hate the waiting game!!

@NicM - it's bittersweet. Good due to life factors, bad because you want it so much. *hugs*

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

NicM  (20-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AJsyd View Post
    Lizard - I'm sorry, I've said the wrong thing. Must be very frustrating
    It's ok @AJsyd , it is frustrating that's why I don't get too carried away symptom spotting and hoping too much, there's always a little hope there that maybe this will be the month, but it's less disappointing if I don't let myself get too excited about it.

I just have my little whinge here cos there's not too many people in my real world who know how much I want it. Here you guys get it. Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizard For This Useful Post:

AJsyd  (19-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lizard - well you've come to the right place then!!! we're all in the same boat I'm the same, there's no one in my "real" world that I could really talk about this stuff with... but this is a good place for me to talk about all those thought w no judgement

NicM - sorry about BFN, but at least you can focus on settling into your new place and enjoying a bit of down time with your man.

HD - sooooo....?? any sign of AF today?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AJsyd For This Useful Post:

NicM  (20-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, also at least I can enjoy our housewarming party without people asking why Im not drinking we haven't been here a week yet and friends are already asking when the party is.
    Last edited by NicM; 20-08-2014 at 09:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi guys

AF arrived yesterday morning for me unfortunately! (even more unfortunate because DH arrived home yesterday! arrgg. sigh)

I think I'm going to give vitex another try for the next few months. The month I was taking that was the month I O'd day 17 (which is the earliest it's ever happened) so I'll do a bit of experimenting and see if it was just a coincidence or if it really does help!

I have no idea whether DH will be home at the right time anywhere within the next few months (because I don't know when I'll O) so I'll have to try really hard not to stress and just see what happens until the end of the year. Then we'll talk to a FS if we need to.
    @Shrillian when do you expect to find out from the FS about when you can start? Hope it's soon! Being in limbo sucks!
    @NicM glad the move went well. Sorry about the BFN Maybe you can concentrate on organising an awesome housewarming party while waiting for next cycle to begin
    @AJsyd how are you going? Any sign of O yet? Has it been and gone and I missed it?

Hope everyone's week is going ok - half way to the weekend now!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

NicM  (20-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @HillDweller - sorry to hear AF arrived and the complicated BDing planning for the next few cycles. Hopefully the vitex works and O coincides for when your DH is around! Fx!!!

AFM, still waiting to find out from FS where to go from now and when we start. I unfortunately missed a call from him today, so hoping for a return call tomorrow.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (20-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NicM forgot to say sorry bout your BFN
    @HillDweller sorry bout AF turning up, mine came today too 😔

Went to this info seminar. Was good but feeling a bit depressed now about it all as I realise it's likely not going to happen until we go down this route so we need to figure out finances (but hard to start doing that till DH gets work)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizard For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Shrill

Ahh bummer on the missed call, hopefully tomorrow's the day you find out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HD & Lizard - bummer about AF showing up... but on the bright side, you both had a normal length cycle, which is something good, AND you're cycle buddies

AFM, - cD27. I don't track O, so no idea. I was a bit crampy around the 3 week mark, so hope that was it. My cycles since coming off the pill have been 35 days, 37 days, and then 55 days (!!) with a 1 day period. So I just have my fingers crossed for a normal wait. Which is why I think - don't be tooo sad when AF shows, at least it's better than a long (frustrating) wait for the same result

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AJsyd For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (21-08-2014)