Closed Thread
Page 72 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join in on the rants? lol CD19, no idea when I O'd, but have been feeling really odd the last few days, a tightness in my abdo, light headed and tired, and twinges of pain in my right side. Not sure if I'm just a bit tired and stressed with the move (which we have started, yay) or what

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NicM For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @HillDweller - yeah, I've been choking back the comments for years. Happy to let rip now, though!

@NicM - hope it's a good sign!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Shrillen good luck hunnie. The whole process I'm finding very confronting atm and still have my lil teary moments about the whole thing. We are all here for you if you need support xo
    @Lizard I was told I had PCOS 14yrs ago which my FS doubted since I got regular monthlys. I've always had regular AF 34-38d on avg. However through our TTC#2 journey it has taken so long that when I was referred to A FS the blood tests I took showed I want ovulating even though AF regularly showed her evil head. They put me on clomid to force ovulation through which I seem to be responding very well to but the side effects are a bit of a pain. The unemployment side sucks. Hopefully something comes along soon!
    @Bellefire aw you stayed the same time as us.... my gp told me off for waiting for more than 6mths to start looking into why we weren't falling. Especially given TTC#1 happened within 4 mths of genuinely trying. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to get looked at?

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Too funny HD so how did it feel?

!
    Yes it was......a bit scary!! Lol. She got me to feed her, I looked calm i think...haha.

I actually had a mini freak out watching my friend do all the stuff she needed to do. I started going "OMG I can't do all this, this is so full on!" And she had to sit me down and say "I've watched you do so many things for your animals that other people would just think is crazy and way too hard, but you don't ever think like that, you just do it like a super hero because you give yourself no other choice! This is the same". So she talked me down off the ledge a bit LOL. Phew

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Yes it was......a bit scary!! Lol. She got me to feed her, I looked calm i think...haha.

I actually had a mini freak out watching my friend do all the stuff she needed to do. I started going "OMG I can't do all this, this is so full on!" And she had to sit me down and say "I've watched you do so many things for your animals that other people would just think is crazy and way too hard, but you don't ever think like that, you just do it like a super hero because you give yourself no other choice! This is the same". So she talked me down off the ledge a bit LOL. Phew
    Sounds like you have a good friend there! And someone to practice on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Sounds like you have a good friend there! And someone to practice on!
    She's the best, she gets me and I'm totally going to practice on her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    HD - when it happens you'll be fine! x

@Sasssssy - Be it a short journey or a long one, it's hard to not get emotional when TTC. I'm so thankful for having made friends from BH who support and encourage me on this journey.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow, I'm so far behind on this thread!!
    shrillian - so glad it went well for you today, bet you can't wait to get started now!
    welcome to the newbies!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AJsyd For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps joining in with a mini whinge... this is meant to be "o week!"
    but I have been stressed out of my brains at work, working late hours, not getting enough sleep. It is just a temporary thing cause we have a few people away, but I'm really resentful cause I'm worried that all this stress will stuff my
    cycle. Especially after last months 55 day cycle & 1 day period! And with my best friend recently pregnant, I'm feeling really impatient... I can't bear the thought that a stressful week at work could mess up my chances this month. Anyway, rant over

how is everyone going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AJsyd View Post
    Ps joining in with a mini whinge... this is meant to be "o week!"
    but I have been stressed out of my brains at work, working late hours, not getting enough sleep. It is just a temporary thing cause we have a few people away, but I'm really resentful cause I'm worried that all this stress will stuff my
    cycle. Especially after last months 55 day cycle & 1 day period! And with my best friend recently pregnant, I'm feeling really impatient... I can't bear the thought that a stressful week at work could mess up my chances this month. Anyway, rant over

how is everyone going??
    Aww @AJsyd I feel for you, that's exactly what happens to me! And of course then you stress about O not happening because you're stressed. Then stress that that stress is making it worse. Arrgg! Lol I have found though, even if I'm stressing and it's delayed, as soon as I stop stressing it always then happens within a couple of days. Hope you can take some time out for yourself and O happens soon!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

AJsyd  (16-08-2014)