Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with it tomorrow @Shrillian !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks hun! Planning on having a "big one" tonight as I want to start staying clean from tomorrow to give it my best shot. Looking at the HyCoSy as a "fresh start".

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Have been following along and want to wish you good luck Shrill. I hope this procedure can give you a BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for the procedure shrill xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, @bel2466 & @delirium! This is to ensure that everything is open and clear so that I can start IVF soon. (Make sure I haven't got any blocked tubes, etc, that could affect chances of implantation).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I think of you often and hope your journey ends soon. Don't give up hope. When do you start cycling?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Shrillian!!! We're all behind you
    yay for fresh starts!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AJsyd For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Shrillian, sending positive vibes your way

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NicM For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all

Hope the move goes well @NicM

Welcome to the group @Sasssssy

And all the best with your procedure @Shrillian hope things start moving along for you after that too.

AFM I'm at CD19/6DPO no symptoms but then I've kinda given up thinking it's gonna happen until we see the FS. can't afford that yet so I'm thinking of going to a free seminar to get a bit more info and knowledge in the mean time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizard For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lizard that's a good idea to go to the free seminar, at least you'll have an idea about what to expect and be able to ask any questions you have

I am a full on negative nancy today. 9DPO and I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen this month Feeling like I'm starting to get PMS already - swinging between feeling emotional and angry.

I have been suffering the worst insomnia and confusion for the last week. I feel like a zombie. I can't concentrate when I'm driving, it's getting really bad! I literally ran into someone on the weekend because I couldn't keep my mind on the road (only a small tap and no damage, but still!) and I'm sure the confusion must be caused by the insomnia. I have felt really stressed for the last week and a half while I've been back at work after time off. I sit with someone who is grumpy and negative every day and I'm in that place where you just want to curl up in a ball at home and hope the rest of the world can't find you for a bit!

So I know that there's some chance the PMS type symptoms are actually "I'm so tired I want to curl up in a ball and hide from the world" symptoms instead, but I still feel like I'm out. I've had no other symptoms at all. I'm going to test on Saturday, but only because if by some chance I get a BFP then I want to keep testing until Tuesday when DH comes home just to make sure. But I'm fully prepared for a BFN.

If it's a BFN we'll either have one month in the next 3 that DH will be home on time, or none. Depending on when I O, since it seems to be different each time. Yesterday I started concentrating on getting a bit healthier. I'm usually a super healthy eater and over the last few months I've really let that slide, so I feel a bit bad about myself too. Arggg. Stupid day. Maybe I just need to try and go to sleep as soon as I get home tonight!

Sorry for the downer rant!