Hi ladies can I join in here?

Kids: TTC #2

How long have you been TTC: 18Mths

GP/FS/Where the wind takes you?: FS.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck @Shrillian Hope the results are all clear!

@NicM I don't check my cervix for position etc, but I have found every single month that it hurts to DTD (in a way like my cervix is being bruised) a few days before O. Once I actually O, it's fine! That could be from my tilted uterus though, I've assumed that might be making the difference.

Hi @Sasssssy Welcome

AFM Im at 7DPO today, no symptoms, nothing. Some of the "symptoms" I usually get after O aren't happening, but I'm betting thats the Universe giving me a reason to give up on symptom spotting forever - now if this isn't our month I'll have NO idea what are normal symptoms after O for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ HillDweller, yes, that's kind of what it feels like, I don't generally check the position either, just have noticed the last couple of times it has hurt to DTD, and today my tummy feels tight, as if I've just done a heap of sit-up's lol. Good luck with the no symptom spotting, I am going to try not to test until around the time AF is due. regardless if I am or not, DP has told me I'm not allowed to lift or move anything heavy during the move, which is a good thing, I'm struggling enough to find the energy to pack the box's lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NicM View Post
    @ HillDweller, yes, that's kind of what it feels like, I don't generally check the position either, just have noticed the last couple of times it has hurt to DTD, and today my tummy feels tight, as if I've just done a heap of sit-up's lol. Good luck with the no symptom spotting, I am going to try not to test until around the time AF is due. regardless if I am or not, DP has told me I'm not allowed to lift or move anything heavy during the move, which is a good thing, I'm struggling enough to find the energy to pack the box's lol
    Yep, that's exactly what it feels like for me around O - including the sore abs the next day.

When's the big move? Are you doing it this week or on the weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Yep, that's exactly what it feels like for me around O - including the sore abs the next day.

When's the big move? Are you doing it this week or on the weekend?
    We get the keys tomorrow, hoping to move the small stuff during the week, after he finishes work and me doing some during the day, and the big stuff on the weekend, can't wait

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NicM For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You've probably already said, but how big is the big move? Good luck with it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by safam View Post
    You've probably already said, but how big is the big move? Good luck with it!
    Just from one suburb to another, but I have a lot of stuff lol, thanks, we are both very excited, moving from living on a main road to a rural area with very little traffic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicM View Post
    Just from one suburb to another, but I have a lot of stuff lol, thanks, we are both very excited, moving from living on a main road to a rural area with very little traffic
    That's brilliant! You'll love the new place I bet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by safam View Post
    That's brilliant! You'll love the new place I bet
    Yes, I'm sure we will, DP was a little upset that I can get the keys this morning and go there without him but I told him I would wait for him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @NicM - good luck with the move! Yay for new place and gettin to reset the house! Boo to the actual packing and moving required, though.

@Sasssssy - welcome and good luck! I've added your details to the front page.

The in laws are in town and came over for dinner last night. So did 3hrs of frenzied cleaning yesterday afternoon, but now get to relax in a clean house today! Yay! (Currently on annual leave)

Having breaky with them tomorrow morning and then the "flushing of the system" tomorrow afternoon. Eek!

Told them we were going to start IVF soon and I've got the treatment tomorrow. Hopefully it all works first go! (Though trying to keep realistic about it)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (12-08-2014)