Closed Thread
Page 67 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Good luck with the procedure Shrill. I had a HsG, so with real time x-ray instead of u/s twice. Apparently it can really up fertility as it gives a 'spring clean' lol
    I was talking to someone about this the other day. She said she knew a couple of people who had fallen pregnant straight after one of these.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Interested to hear what they say about the exercise!

& welcome Safam!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AJsyd For This Useful Post:

safam  (08-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so not an obvious temp rise this am so BD'd again just incase.

My OPK from last night didn't come up as dark as my 1st one though. Did I do something wrong? Is it normal for the LH level to drop again straight after?

Top test is wed nights, bottom one is last nights. But the whole thing is lighter than the 1st even the control line?

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1407450974.945638.jpg

Any thoughts from the OPK pros?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and last nights seems to have faded a bit since last night too, maybe it's just a dodgy stick?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's totally normal @Lizard you'll usually just have one positive when your LH spikes, then it will go back to negative again That's why you can stop using the OPKs for that month once you get a positive.

That top one looks like a definite positive to me - so that means you should O anytime up to 36 hours from that one

Oh and the fading is normal too, as the pee dries a bit it fades

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @HillDweller. Good to know. Yeah I figured once a got a positive I wouldn't bother testing again but as this was my first month I thought I'd test again to see if I got a more positive test, now I know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Thanks @HillDweller. Good to know. Yeah I figured once a got a positive I wouldn't bother testing again but as this was my first month I thought I'd test again to see if I got a more positive test, now I know.
    I still do the same - I test at least one day after my positive just to make sure that was the "real" positive, because some months I get a fade in effect (where they gradually get darker and darker until it's positive) so sometimes it's hard for me to tell when the real positive is. Once I get the real positive, the next days is usually quite light again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,

Hope everyone is well, @Lizard, I may be joining you next month on trying the OPK's, DP's suggestion, we would have tried this month, but have so much going on (moving next week, had to save money for bond and rent in advance),

think I am due to 'O' tomorrow, still haven't had any ewcm, but have been starting to get pains in the right side again (always seems to be on the right), and feeling nauseated and light headed last night, poor DP was a bit concerned, as the nausea came on not long after BDing, I assured him it wasn't that lol.

I am so with you ladies on the jellyfish thing, I put on a pair of jeans yesterday that 6 months ago were too big, and they were very very tight, now that I am over the op on my knee, I'm going to start walking again, said I would start today but have my hydro session in an hours time. Maybe we could be virtual walking buddies and encourage each other,

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NicM For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (08-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicM View Post
    Hi lovely ladies,

Hope everyone is well, @Lizard, I may be joining you next month on trying the OPK's, DP's suggestion, we would have tried this month, but have so much going on (moving next week, had to save money for bond and rent in advance),

think I am due to 'O' tomorrow, still haven't had any ewcm, but have been starting to get pains in the right side again (always seems to be on the right), and feeling nauseated and light headed last night, poor DP was a bit concerned, as the nausea came on not long after BDing, I assured him it wasn't that lol.

I am so with you ladies on the jellyfish thing, I put on a pair of jeans yesterday that 6 months ago were too big, and they were very very tight, now that I am over the op on my knee, I'm going to start walking again, said I would start today but have my hydro session in an hours time. Maybe we could be virtual walking buddies and encourage each other,

Ooh good luck with the move @NicM hope it all goes smoothly and you settle in quickly

I haven't had any EWCM before O the last 2 months running. Like zilch. Watery yes, but no EW. I'm still trying to figure out whether it means I have low estrogen or whether its that (TMI warning) DH is home so we DTD at least once every day and I'm just missing it and mistaking it for erm, semen..!

Virtual walking buddies! Yes! I need to do something. I walked quickly to the cafe for a work meeting this morning and it took me about 10 minutes to stop puffing My current "walking" excuse (other than as usual time wise I've bitten off more than I can chew with the amount of baby animals we have to look after ) is that I feel bad going for a walk because I wont take the dogs. One can't go on walks because she's old and her legs don't support going on walks anymore but the other I am not confident to walk on my own because he tries to protect me from every other dog he sees. He wont hesitate to fight them and the other dog will get hurt! So I can only walk with him when DH is home. We literally hire a dog walker to come twice a week to do his big walks. She is a fantastic friend and has been walking our dogs for about 8 years now and she has alllll the respect from our boy So, in short, maybe I'll just have to ignore that and sneak really quietly out the front door so he doesn't see me going for a walk!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How good are dogs at guilting you when you don't take them though?
    We are fixing the fences on the block we've just bought so I can bring my horses home! Then exercise come at me!