Closed Thread
Page 65 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I didn't make it to PT session two on Tuesday, so doing that tomorrow. Still sore, though!

I got excused from jury duty! I told them I had my FS appointment tomorrow to find out when I start my cycling for IVF. I am now off the role until after the beginning of October. Yippee!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    I didn't make it to PT session two on Tuesday, so doing that tomorrow. Still sore, though!

I got excused from jury duty! I told them I had my FS appointment tomorrow to find out when I start my cycling for IVF. I am now off the role until after the beginning of October. Yippee!
    Yesss! Good news!

Haha I think you're a superstar for even getting to the first PT session! I used to exercise a lot and lift weights, but I've done almost nothing for this whole year. I'm skinny naturally, but not at all fit anymore!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks HD. tried one yesterday and it was negative but today I had 2 definite lines, I would say same darkness although when I asked DH to pick the darker line (without him knowing which was the control line) he picked the test line. So I took that as a positive. Will take a few goes figuring out when is best for me to test, and if I get 24 or 36 hrs before O, but doing my temp too will hopefully help me figure it out soonish.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Thanks HD. tried one yesterday and it was negative but today I had 2 definite lines, I would say same darkness although when I asked DH to pick the darker line (without him knowing which was the control line) he picked the test line. So I took that as a positive. Will take a few goes figuring out when is best for me to test, and if I get 24 or 36 hrs before O, but doing my temp too will hopefully help me figure it out soonish.
    Ooh that's great @Lizard ! My "window" between positive and O can change month to month - either 48 hrs or 24 hrs so we just make sure we DTD all days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah we BD'd last night but I don't think DHs little boys are what they used to be so want to try time his 2-3 day gap with my O (and every day would be too much for him, lol) and I didn't get my temp rise this am so hopping that means I'm Oing today and temp will rise tomorrow am. Hoping.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizard For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (07-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Yeah we BD'd last night but I don't think DHs little boys are what they used to be so want to try time his 2-3 day gap with my O (and every day would be too much for him, lol) and I didn't get my temp rise this am so hopping that means I'm Oing today and temp will rise tomorrow am. Hoping.
    Ah yes, I see Good luck for O today! Hope you see that temp rise tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @HillDweller - I wish I was naturally skinny! I'm naturally "round". Managed to diet and lose 22-26kgs and keep it off for 5-6 years, but marriage ruined that for me. Thought I should try to get some fitness as well. I'm super unfit and need to get into better shape.
    @Lizard - good luck! Hope this is your month!

AFM, had my appointment with my FS today and will probably be starting IVF soon. Having some further testing done (bloods today and HyCoSy soon - depends what the bloods say)... Could start the IVF treatments as early as in a week if it all comes out well. Eek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @HillDweller - I wish I was naturally skinny! I'm naturally "round". Managed to diet and lose 22-26kgs and keep it off for 5-6 years, but marriage ruined that for me. Thought I should try to get some fitness as well. I'm super unfit and need to get into better shape.
    @Lizard - good luck! Hope this is your month!

AFM, had my appointment with my FS today and will probably be starting IVF soon. Having some further testing done (bloods today and HyCoSy soon - depends what the bloods say)... Could start the IVF treatments as early as in a week if it all comes out well. Eek!
    @Shrillian lol, yes, the being naturally skinny thing is helpful, but I've definitely gone through times where I've had to try and put on weight too, and that's also not fun at all I've been genetically lucky with body shape though I must admit. Did your FS say anything about your fitness program while TTC? I just started wondering about it in the last few days - I've heard so many conflicting things about it - from you shouldn't get your heart rate above a certain speed because it affects your hormones, to you shouldn't let your body temp rise too much, to no ab exercises, to you should try and strengthen your core, to no twisting exercises, to it's all fine and don't worry about it! I know when I used to dance they would say if anyone had any early pregnancies they weren't allowed to do the ab exercises, but then I'd read that they were actually ok! So, I'm confused. lol

Hope your bloods etc all come out well and you can start soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    May I join you? We are going to start ttc again in January and I hope supporting others now will stop me going crazy in the meantime!
    Hope I remember this right from the first page. ..
    Kids: ttc #4 (We have MFI, so if we are having another baby it will have to come out of the freezer)

I was supposed to be an egg donor this year but my lady got her miracle without me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @safam ! and welcome

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

safam  (07-08-2014)