Closed Thread
Page 58 of 95 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When the time is right, it'll happen for us. Right now, though, we're THRILLED for you! xxx

YIPPEE!!!

Stick little one, stick like glue! x

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

AJsyd  (23-07-2014),HillDweller  (24-07-2014),Lizard  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Just thought I would pop in to say I got a strong BFP today. Looks like those Menevit work for motility after all We are over the moon but very very cautious at this stage.

Nic - I tested with a IC today. I think I'm around 13 DPO but not positive as I didn't use OPK's this month (we had all but given up). The line was squint worthy so much so I had to lay it on a tissue against a white background to see it. Used a FRER and got a line as dark as the control. I estimate my HcG is at least 50.

So in short they are not sensitive at all. Go buy FRER.
    OMG @delirium !! That is fantastic news!!! EVERYTHING crossed for you that it all goes well. So happy for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    When the time is right, it'll happen for us. Right now, though, we're THRILLED for you! xxx
    I know but I also know the mixed feelings you are probably feeling of genuine happiness for me but hurt for yourself. As LTCC'ers I think we feel that guilt and everyone expects you to be happy for everyone else. You are. But no one allows you to feel sad for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome news @delirium

Maybe it's the fact that we're all going through similar things but I'm over the moon for you, gives us hope I think that we'll get ours too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    That's awesome news @delirium

Maybe it's the fact that we're all going through similar things but I'm over the moon for you, gives us hope I think that we'll get ours too.
    Well end of May DH's progressive motility was a shocking 6%. I wasn't sure there was any coming back from such a terrible test despite our GP saying he'd seen excellent improvements from menevit and cutting out caffeine. I didn't do clomid this month, and took a 'it won't happen but we won't prevent' and bam.

So yep, there is hope for us all.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

AJsyd  (24-07-2014),HillDweller  (24-07-2014),Lizard  (24-07-2014),Shrillian  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Del, so very happy for you, I think I will buy a frer today, even though AF isn't due till Monday, I have been feeling exhausted and light headed and nauseated too much for it to be pms, well hopefully anyway, also have a shocking taste in my mouth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm kind of freaking out tonight.

No AF as yet and I have my BT in the morning. Obviously I want my BFP, but don't want to know if it's a BFN. I'm so far down this TTC path, I know this one will hurt me a lot if it is. I think it's probably because if this cycle doesn't work, then I'm going to have to think long and hard about spending more time doing OI or biting the bullet and doing IVF. Which is a scary decision that I don't want to have to make!

I really hope it's a BFP. But I can't tell. I've had some symptoms, but not sure what they're all about. It's so frustrating. I do know that I'm petrified about having another chem. I was thinking the other day if I would prefer a chem again or a BFN. A chem would remind me my body can do it. But it's so heartbreaking to go through. But so is a BFN.

Oh well. I'll find out tomorrow if I'm having a bottle of wine tomorrow (yep. A bottle. Not a glass) or if I'll be completely caught off guard and be abstaining for the next year!

Sorry for the emotional rant. Just needed to vent this somewhere.

Crazy lady being put away for the remainder of the night now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del - it's your time, soak it in!

Girls, you often talk about FRERs - I think someone mentioned this is "First Response Early Response" ie a brand of HPT? Is that right?
    is it meant to be the best?

im now on CD53 (grr) so wondering if I should try a different brand test. I've had 2 BFNs with 2 different brands (but both say 99% accuracy). But I'm wondering if I O'd really late, then maybe I was testing too early? Will test again Saturday, I have a party on, don't want to drink if there's a chance, but don't want to not have a drink if there's nothing. Anyone else find it hard to come up with excuses for not wanting to drink at events (without drawing attention to it)?

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Shrill just saw this...

YAY scan tomorrow!!!! Totally natural to feel apprehensive, but try not to stress too much. Maybe think about it like... whatever happens, you are one step further in your "journey"... I hope I'm not saying the wrong things

the other thing to remember is you have had some really positive signs, you know you O'd and DTD at the right time... could be your month
    i will have fingers and toes crossed for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shrillian good luck for tomorrow I have for you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT32 For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (24-07-2014)