Closed Thread
Page 56 of 95 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. So no issues with buying online or eBay?

All helpful info ladies thanks heaps.
    @Shrillian positive thoughts for you for Friday

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizard For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Thanks guys. So no issues with buying online or eBay?

All helpful info ladies thanks heaps.
    @Shrillian positive thoughts for you for Friday
    I've bought from the chemist and from somewhere online called Lullaby Conceptions. I liked the online ones the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Lizard, I got mine from the pregnancy shop.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HD sorry to hear about your chicken

How expensive are OPKs? Do you use every day or only in the time around O? And how do you temp/ chart?
    also maybe a harder question... I haven't ventured into all that stuff because I was worried it might change the dynamic with my partner, eg that it makes it more serious / stressful. What has been everyone's experience? Do your partners want to hear about the details?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AJsyd For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh PS, CD51 over here. I give up .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @AJsyd - I've got very. Irregular periods. Normally every 2-3 months. I really feel you pain with the long cycle. Naturally I never bothered tracking as it was impossible yo ever pinpoint. If I had semi regular cycles, I'd probably test from CD8/10 till after O for a few cycles and then go from there.

Temping is a lot more involved and strict. I don't do it as I don't really have a regular routine. I get up and go to bed at different times each day. Some days I get4hrs sleep, other days I get 10hrs sleep. But I hear it's a great way of understanding your cycles better. Others also track CM and CP.

@HillDweller - so sorry hun, I realised I thought about it, but didn't actually mention anything in my previous post about your poor chicken. So sorry to hear. Never easy to lose a beloved member of the family. Furry, feathered or otherwise. *hug*

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

AJsyd  (23-07-2014),HillDweller  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AJsyd I use an app to help chart my temp makes it much easier you just take your temp as soon as you wake up and put it in the app and it analyses it all, you can put in other info too such as CM. I found after a few months I knew I was always O around the same time and I started to just generally know my cycle better. But as I mentioned earlier my DH thought all this temp taking was putting too much stress on the situation. Well I don't have time to take stabs in the dark any more so I'm going back to charting (and more of it!! Haha) I want to know exactly when we need to be BD as the window can be so small (even smaller I presume if you're not of an optimum fertile age)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizard For This Useful Post:

AJsyd  (23-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @AJsyd and @Shrillian xx

I mostly temp because DH works away, otherwise we'd never know whether we were in with a chance that month or not. Also, since my cycles haven't been all that regular it helps me know when AF is due.

My DH likes knowing all the details and asks a million questions all the time. I thought at first it would make it all a bit unromantic but he feels like it's more of a team effort TTC because he knows what's going on. Different people probably feel differently about it though.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

AJsyd  (23-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the advice!

I know what you mean, at first I was in the "just let it happen" camp (ha, how naive!) but now I know a bit more, I want to give myself the best shot (knowing how we only get a teeny little window each month) so starting to think about all options. Especially given CD52 and no sign of anything!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

How reliable are the tests from ebay? I caved and tested this morning with a bfn, but other than a virus, I have no explanation for how odd I have been feeling, my muscles are aching, headaches, light headedness, bouts of nausea, but not off my food, exhausted all the time, it's very strange. Even my BF thinks is strange...