Closed Thread
Page 43 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by NAT32 View Post
    Delirium -so sorry for this months BFN.
    Thanks Feeling about as low as is possible atm, but as always I pick myself up, dust myself off and go again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Thanks Feeling about as low as is possible atm, but as always I pick myself up, dust myself off and go again.
    So sorry @delirium That really really just SUCKS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @delirium - that's definitely the way to do it. But enjoy some wine time and misery first. You got to get the sad out to let the happy back in. xxx *big hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having a couple of very "give the finger to the Universe" days. Still no real sign of O (other than being a grumpy, moody pain to be around lol. That happened not last cycle but the cycle before, so maybe that's a sign for me?). Getting more and more frustrated because I feel like I've got no control and we can't forward plan to try and have DH home at the right time because we have no idea when the "right time" is ever going to be!

And to top it off, someone ran into the back of my car yesterday morning and although there's no damage to my car, it feels like I've pulled all the muscles in my neck. Sorry for using you all to have a grump at. I'll go remind myself of all the people in the world who are much worse off than me now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whinge away, hun. How annoying about your muscles aching! Really the last thing you need right now!

Also very frustrating about the O scenario.

Will you consider induction if a natural O stays elusive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Whinge away, hun. How annoying about your muscles aching! Really the last thing you need right now!

Also very frustrating about the O scenario.

Will you consider induction if a natural O stays elusive?
    Thanks, I know, so frustrating and also that the lady who ran into my car pulled over, jumped out, said "oh no damage", got back in her car and left. So now if my neck pain doesn't go away I don't even have her details for insurance. Gah.

Yep, we will definitely consider induction if O continues to not play the game. I am starting to wonder whether I'm causing it to be delayed by stressing. When DH isn't home I'm relaxed about it because there's nothing I can do and it doesn't matter when it happens, I know it's not our month anyway! But this month, knowing he's here and it needs to happen within a certain time has made me feel really under pressure. How stupid. And I know DH is so sweet because he's so interested in what's happening and even asked me to explain all about the temping and how it works etc, it means he keeps asking if it's the "right time yet" and although I know he means well and I love that he's so interested in this and makes me feel like we're a team....it's kind of making me more stressed and feel more like my body is failing us! if that makes any sense.

I don't know, I was thinking maybe of seeing how things go until the end of July (when his holidays are finished) then if O is still elusive going to find out about induction instead.. But at the same time I'm not sure whether to only wait for AF this time and then do something about it right away. The other thing I did different last cycle was I took Vitex at the beginning - only for 7 days because I started spotting a bit after AF and I wasnt sure if that was causing it. I could start taking it again but at the same time I'm worried it will mess up my cycles and make things worse....

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH has only started remembering to ask me about my BT results. Apart from that there's no other questioning, out of the ordinary concern. I think he's trying to keep cool about it all and not let out any emotion.

I was considering Vitex but didn't want to do anything further to disrupt my already whacky cycles. Plus, was happy to continue OI, which I know makes me O, so preferred something guaranteed rather than something keeping me floating in the unknown.

I know what you mean about the limbo feeling.

I'm actually kind of scared about this cycle failing and having to make the hard decision of whether to keep trying OI or go for IVF. I just hope I get my BFP before having to head down the IVF path.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I so so hope you get your BFP this time Shrill, I have everything crossed for you!

I know what you mean about Vitex, I keep shying away from trying it again...maybe my subconscious knows what it's doing there...

Last night my acupuncturist said everything from an eastern medicine point of view says my energy and body are ready to go, she said my BBT chart tells her I am stressed and not sleeping properly. She is convinced that's what is preventing O. She said my pulse says O is very close, but stress is blocking it. So I have to stop stressing. Is there anything more stressful than someone telling you to stop stressing? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate that! I always feel like yelling "I'm stressed and you telling me to calm down won't help that!!"

Which obviously makes me more stressed! Argh! Ha ha ha!!!

Here's hoping this is our lucky cycle! Fx!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    I hate that! I always feel like yelling "I'm stressed and you telling me to calm down won't help that!!"

Which obviously makes me more stressed! Argh! Ha ha ha!!!

Here's hoping this is our lucky cycle! Fx!!!
    Haha yes exactly!!

Fingers crossed all round!!!