Closed Thread
Page 37 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Delirium- not sure if it helps but last month I had ewcm the 2 days following O and never had it before. I confirmed O with BBT so know definitely when I O. It can be quite normal to see ewcm after O as it can be what's left over if you know what I mean.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AJsyd View Post
    HD - your man must be almost home?
    Only 2 days to go!! So excited It has really felt like he's been away forever this swing. He's going to be doing some serious looking for a shorter roster job during his holidays. More than happy to trade some of the money for more time together!
    @delirium how frustrating for you. Not being able to see clearly what's going on is so annoying.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (15-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @AJsyd - really hope so, but trying to stay grounded at the same time. Getting that usual mid-cycle feeling that it's not working and should prepare for a BFN. Oh well. There's always next month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @AJsyd - really hope so, but trying to stay grounded at the same time. Getting that usual mid-cycle feeling that it's not working and should prepare for a BFN. Oh well. There's always next month!
    When will it be time for you to test @Shrillian ?

My DH is home now one very happy lady over here Last night he announced that we should DTD 3 times a day for the next 2 weeks to "make sure we give ourselves the best chance" I told him that was very optimistic of him but I was pretty sure studies showed that wasn't really the way to do it. He muttered something about thinking studies and scientists were stupid. lol. Cheeky sh!t. But we'll have our fingers crossed anyway

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller - pregnancy blood test is on Friday morning, so should find out by about 4:30pm the same day (if not earlier).

Yay for DH being home! Ha ha ha! Sounds like a true male, right there!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-06-2014),Kazza78  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @HillDweller - pregnancy blood test is on Friday morning, so should find out by about 4:30pm the same day (if not earlier).

Yay for DH being home! Ha ha ha! Sounds like a true male, right there!!
    Fantastic, I'll be thinking of you Friday then!!

Yes. Definitely a true male. He's probably doing research on the internet right now trying to find some obscure study that can back up his plan. I'm sure it will be presented to me when I get home. hahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Love it. They're lucky their persistence is so endearing to us.

Not going to lie - I'm nervous about Friday's test. If it's negative again, it means that much closer to the big IVF journey. And to be honest - admittance of my body's complete failure as a female.

My mother's friend said how she had a thought about Mum with my bro and SIL with their baby girl (due Sept) and me and DH with our baby son (evidently due Feb). If this cycle works, that would mean a Feb bub. Would be nice. But not holding hope as yet. Got to keep realistic. But still... Would be nice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    (Sorry for the downer post)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally understand @Shrillian I would be nervous too. With only 4 months this year that we'll even have a chance of conceiving I already know that if it doesn't happen then I'll be starting to panic that we're going to need assistance, even if it's pretty much a timing issue...because at my age how long do I just keep hoping you know? And that's scares the cr@p out of me to be honest.

I have everything crossed your Feb baby will be a reality xx
    Last edited by HillDweller; 19-06-2014 at 12:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dweller - Glad to see your DH is home and getting ready for some BD action.

Shrillian - Good luck with your test tomorrow. I will be for you.

AFM - Still waiting to O hoping it will be today. Luckily DH has been good on the BD'ing this month. My son had his hip spica removed on Tuesday and all went well. He still cannot walk or stand, I think more from fear than any-thing. So just trying to work on the walking again and gaining his confidence. Hopefully it won't be a to long wait. I am so glad that I have my sweet happy little boy back.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT32 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (19-06-2014)