Closed Thread
Page 33 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aha, thanks for the explanation! I'm learning more and more every day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't been on here 4 awhile. This is my first month of ttc. AF is 2 days late but took a test and it was a bfn. Wondering whether my cycle is out of wack after implanon removal... any thoughts?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Delirium - that sucks, I'm so sorry to hear. Is there something you can do now that you know what you're dealing with?

Nat - welcome!

shrillian - exciting, this could be your month! Fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hadesgirl View Post
    Haven't been on here 4 awhile. This is my first month of ttc. AF is 2 days late but took a test and it was a bfn. Wondering whether my cycle is out of wack after implanon removal... any thoughts?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hi @hadesgirl I've never had the implanon but most of the people I know who have come off it have said it took several months for their cycle to get back to normal, similar to coming off the pill. Some of them were told by the doctor that probably wouldn't happen, but it did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, CD2 for me today. But that's cool, because that means last month was the first regular cycle since being off BCP - and everything this cycle (OPK's, temps, CM, dates etc) all pointed towards a totally normal cycle. Yay HOPEFULLY my body is getting back on track!

I have my ultrasound tomorrow. I rang and cancelled it this morning because of AF (because I'll probably need the internal ultrasound). They told me that was no issue for them and was the best time for them to see stuff like whether there was a problem cyst etc, but I told them I was too grossed out by it lol. I couldn't get another appointment for another 3 weeks from then because they're booked out. Then I rang back 3 minutes later and said I was being a baby, book it back in for tomorrow. haha. So, I'm just going to suck it up, probably be mortified, but hopefully come out of it either knowing if there's some issue or knowing everything is ok moving forward.

Now fingers crossed my cycle really has righted itself and DH being home lots during the next few months might produce some results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @HillDweller - I'm with you. Grosses me out as well. Good luck and hopefully it shows happy results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @HillDweller - I'm with you. Grosses me out as well. Good luck and hopefully it shows happy results!
    Thanks @Shrillian hopefully the Universe notices my brave effort and gives me excellent news as a reward. haha. I have been becoming more and more paranoid because I've got it into my head that I'm going to be infertile because I had PID at one stage due to (embarrassing) an STI that went undiagnosed for about 2 and a half years. I don't know why I've suddenly started panicking about it. Probably a bit silly to start panicking when technically a problem hasn't come up yet!

It's rather difficult at the moment when doctors ask how long we've been trying for. "Well, I went off the pill 4 months ago, but so far, there's not been one month that we've actually DTD at the right time! So, technically, we haven't 'tried' and been unsuccessful yet!"

I think they're just doing a normal ultrasound tomorrow, not one where they check for blocked tubes with the dye or anything, so there's every chance that sort of issue wont be picked up tomorrow if it exists anyway. Still - super nervous there's going to be some problem

Thanks
    Reviews
    And after all the panicking, I didn't even have to have an internal ultrasound after all!

She said there were no problems that she could see - everything looked totally normal, so at least that seems promising!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller - yay!! So glad everything checked out okay!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news HD!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (10-06-2014)