Closed Thread
Page 31 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AJsyd View Post
    hey HD,
    don't worry too much, I got called in for the results of my last one too & it freaked me out but it was all clear!

Also even if it does come back abnormal, it's not the worst thing in the world. I know quite a few girls (myself included, when I was younger) who have has "abnormal" Pap smears. I had to have an operation (sounds scary but it was SO no big deal).
    Thanks AJ! I'm starting to feel much more relaxed now thanks to you ladies! I'd pretty much given myself cervical cancer in my mind witching 4 minutes of being off the phone. Not melodramatic or anything lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You're doing better than me - my FS wants me to have a full ultrasound to check my tubes etc are clear, but I haven't even booked in for one as yet!!

That referral was written a month ago!

NOTE TO SELF: book in for ultrasound!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    You're doing better than me - my FS wants me to have a full ultrasound to check my tubes etc are clear, but I haven't even booked in for one as yet!!

That referral was written a month ago!

NOTE TO SELF: book in for ultrasound!
    Haha! I was assuming of just call up and go the next day, so I faffed about for a week before I called. I was MOST put out when they said there was a two week wait. I do the same thing when I call to get a haircut lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm... Considering work is going to ramp up from next week, I really should look into booking my appointment in!

Will try to remember to call them tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That said, follow up blood test and scan is tomorrow morning. Perhaps will see how that is going and if it's all fine for O this month, will wait till the TWW is over.

Aaaaaand repeat why I didn't get it done last month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    That said, follow up blood test and scan is tomorrow morning. Perhaps will see how that is going and if it's all fine for O this month, will wait till the TWW is over.

Aaaaaand repeat why I didn't get it done last month!
    haha you sound just like me I am the ultimate procrastinator

I was going to be your medical ghost and come in here this morning going "Shrilllllllllliannn....have you booked in yettttt....."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha ha!!! It's true.

Blood test this morning showed oestrogen is still only rising (680), but follie is now 22mm and endo has grown as well, from 11 to 14. Yay for prep work! LH is finally on the rise too, so hopefully O is in the next few days or so.

Told to keep having intercourse and I am booked in for another blood test on Friday morning to see where I'm at.

Managed to BD Sunday evening and last night. Will keep it every second day with luck, unless I can convince DH (and myself, to be honest) to BD every night. Fx!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Once I figure out O, I'll call to book in the ultrasound as then I can time it for after AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounding promising Shrillian, should I forward you the link to the online sale my favourite lingerie shop is having? DH will need no convincing then hahaha

I am SUPER excited - DH just had all his holidays approved!!!! That means once he comes home in two weeks time he will only work 1 week during the next 7 weeks!! Lucky I bought a giant amount of stuff from the lingerie sale hehe. Funnily enough, I never get in trouble for spending money there...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

I LOVE lingerie. Except it's completely pointless with my DH. He just rips them off in two seconds and not because they're arousing him - because I'm already half naked! Normally I only need to flash the ladies at him and we're good to go, but I've been exhausted from long work days and him at the gym (plus hurting his knee), so we've been very slow going in that department.

That said... Which shop?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-06-2014)